7 Reasons why you shouldn't miss Everland in your South Korea Bucket list

12 Comments
Whenever I visit a new country I always make it sure to include a theme park in the itinerary. For our trip we chose to spend one whole day in the famous Everland Theme Park. I've been to Disneyland in Hong Kong and Formosan in Taiwan but Everland in Korea gave me the most memorable experience. Let me tell you why :) 
1. Everland is not only meant for children but also for couples, oldies and families. When I was in Everland I can't help but imagine how everything would be better if I was with my family during that time. I want them to see how beautiful the place is. I remembered my mom who always love to take pictures. Every spot is a picture taking spot! Ang ganda-ganda! I remembered my lola who's very fond of flowers. Sobrang daming bulaklak and it's one reason why I love the place. I remembered my little cousins when we watched the parade. Sobrang festive! Ang saya-saya ng vibes! I remember my boyfriend every time I see couples. Sana may kasama din akong blogger jowa. Haha! I remember my brothers who's so crazy and brave to try the most thrilling rides. Kahit anong mangyari hindi ako sasakay sa T-express! I just want to go back there with them soon. 
2. Everland doesn't only have a theme park but also has Zootopia inside. Shobe and I got separated from the rest of the group because this was the first place that we went to. The line in the Lost Valley was pretty long but the long wait is worth it because I got to see my favorite animal for the very first time! We almost roamed the whole place and was also able to go to Friendly Ranch, Tiger Valley, Seals and Sea lions, Bird Paradise, Monkey Valley and Panda World.
Everland also offers interaction between the animals and guests. They have different live shows like the "Animal Wonder Stage" and "Sea Lion Stadium". 
Tadaaaa! The highlight of my Everland experience! I was so happy when I saw a giraffe up close. I thought I wouldn't be able to see one this year because our Coron trip got cancelled. Imagine how happy I was when my friends told me that there are lots in Everland! I was imagining the whole time on how they really look like up close. They were so cute!!! I'm already satisfied that I got to see them even if I wasn't able to touch them. I'll be saving my excitement again for my Coron trip. I don't know when because there are no plans yet. I hope it'll push through real soon! :)
Everland made me appreciate how cute a panda is! I'm not a fan of pandas but when I got to see one in person I can't help but just stare at them. Haha! How come they still look cute even if they're just sleeping the whole time? 

3. Everland offers a lot of rides for the kids at heart who are afraid but are still willing to experience and try something new. I am that person though! Haha! To be honest I'm not fond of trying rides because I have trust issues when it comes to ride seat belts. I didn't try the famous T-express (aka. wooden roller coaster) kase alam ko sa sarili kong hindi ko talaga kaya huhu. But if you happen to go there it's one thing that you should definitely try because it's the 4th longest and 10th fastest in the world! However, as what I've said earlier, I didn't take the risk and I opted for baby rides instead such as carousels (HAHAHA) and the like and tita rides like cable cars and ski rides.  
4. Every spot in Everland has a distinct architecture. My favorite would be the European Village and feeling nasa Europe ka talaga. Most restaurants were located there.You'll see some Greek landscapes and the Alpine village. Everything is just festive to my eyes and it is also where my most favorite spots are located, the different royal gardens. 
5. Everland has Four Seasons Garden where a stretch of thousands of beautiful flowers welcome the guests all year round. It's actually my favorite spot and it was where I spent almost half of my time! Sobrang ganda as in! Every spot is instragammable! There were also the Nymph Garden where various aquatic plants like lotus flowers and lilies live; Rose Garden where you can see a romantic garden full of roses in different colors; Rose Castle which houses a romantic starlight palace decorated with colored lights. If you haven't seen my last post yet in their Rose Garden click this link- Roses in Everland
6. Everland has lifts to transfer the guests from one place to another. Everland is freakingggg huge! Imagine, ang laki nung place tapos lakad ng lakad tapos bago pa shoes ko tapos di ko pa nakagat! Haha! (According to myths, if you have new shoes kailangan daw kagatin para hindi sumakit and paa!!) Good thing there were lifts like sky cruise and sky way! Those are my leg savers! It's also the transport system for oldies and babies with strollers and para sa mga kagaya kong nanakit na ang paa. 
7. Every spot is instagramable! Hindi naman talaga ako sumusuko sa pagpipicture but my camera's battery did during the late afternoon. :( I wasn't able to see the famous Umbrella Alley but if you happen to go to Everland it's located in Aesop Village in Magic Land. 
The famous Magic Tree of Everland! :)
If given another chance, I would definitely visit Everland again! This place has just so much to offer and I want to experience it again with my family! :)

PS. We booked Everland Bus from Jongno Station to Everland vice versa and Everland Ticket via Klook! :) If you still haven't registered in it you may click this- Register Klook

xoxo,


You may also like

12 comments:

  1. Such an amazing place! Thanks for the tip! Great photos too!

    https://www.lostindaydreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everland in South Korea sounds like such a dreamy place to visit! It looks like the perfect place to take the photographs...and they even have a zoo. How cute is that sleeping panda.

    Your photos are great and you look lovely too. It seems like you had a great experience. I hope you'll get to visit this place again with your family. Thanks for sharing.

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the place and the photos, everything beautiful.
    Thanks for the suggestion :)

    XoXo
    - Helena Primeira
    - Helena Primeira Youtube
    - Primeira Panos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOSH that carriage is so beautifully decorated with all of the flowers and you look so beautiful in that photo too babe - LOVE it!! Hope you're having a lovely weekend so far :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun place to visit! Love your red dress!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such nice photographs. Looks like a fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so cool to learn about Everland! Who needs Disneyland? hehe. Glad you had a ton of fun out there!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this place is stunning!!! 100% would go here ♡

    Jadieegosh   Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun place to visit! I've never heard of it before but it looks so beautiful :) I like your little red dress too :)

    Hope that you are having a great weekend :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG so pretty place!
    Never heard of this one!

    https://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful place !!!!

    Great Sunday ;)

    ReplyDelete