Day 10: Gyeongbokgung Palace & Gwangwamun Square

18 Comments
Hello everyone! How are you all doing? Every time I draft my posts in Korea I remember a lot of memories from the pictures I include here. Every photo has its own story and I'm happy that I have my blog where I get to share each of my favorites (not just the pictures in Korea but) in every place that I go to. Having said that, here's to my last day and last post for Korea! :)
Our last day in Seoul was meant for the tourist spots near our airbnb and those were Gyeongbokgung and Gwangwamun Square. We were also supposed to go to N Seoul Tower but our time was limited already since we have to be at the airport by 4pm. To maximize our time and live the full turista feels during our remaining hours we decided to rent a hanbok and take hundreds of pictures wearing it! The rate for a hanbok depends on how extravagant you want it to be. You can rent for as low as 15,000 won but I had mine for 24,000 won because I want to wear a design that I mixed and matched.

Travel tip: When you travel don't settle for something that you do not like because it's cheaper and instead give yourself the freedom to spend your money in something you really like. You're on a vacation and remember, you saved for it! :)   
Gyeongbokgung is so huge! We weren't able to roam around the whole place because we got tired in taking pictures in every spots we saw. There were also a lot of tourists when we went there but this picture was on point because it looked like there was no one around. Good timing! :) 
Selfie with my batchies! :) Ang hinhin naman namin tingnan dito. HAHA 
Blending in with the hanboks on display
Next stop after Gyeongbokgung is the famous Gwangwamun Square. It's just located across the palace. I actually don't know what's so famous about the statue but they say that it's an iconic and picture taking spot so might as well have my picture taken there also. By the way, it's the sitting statue in the blurred background. HAHA! 

And that concludes my last blog post for Korea! I wish to go back here in another season (preferably Autumn!!!) and explore more places like the Nami Island and Namsan Tower. 

*If you wish to go to Seoul this coming Autumn or Winter or in any other countries you wish to visit and still have no bookings made yet I know a Manila-based travel agency who can help you with their offered ALL-IN packages for affordable rates. You can visit their instagram account (@fulhamroadtravel) for their packages and offers. It's a legit travel agency company and I have mine booked again from them this coming December! If you need any inquiry assistance don't hesitate to message me on facebook (Shaira Dela Roca Manalo) or instagram (@shairangelique). I'm always willing to help anyone in fulfilling their travel goals! 

**Watch out for my vlog next on this post! :)

xoxo,



You may also like

18 comments:

  1. Aww, I always wanted to visit Korea. You guys are so cute in hanbok <3

    https://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your trip looked WONDERFUL! And how cool to rent a hanbok, such a cool idea to make your vacation all that more memorable and of course so many great photo ops. Seoul looks like a vibrant city to visitt

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such an unforgettable experience. That is awesome that you got to rent the hanbok. Such a great idea and definitely worth it because you all look so cute. Gyeongbokgung is beautiful. Glad that you were able to capture it without tons of tourists :)

    Xx
    Nikki
    www.nikkilivinglife.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! such a wonderful experience and these pictures are so stunning!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful place! And those traditional dresses are just so adorable <3

    LackaDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such an amazing trip! Your pictures are so beautiful, they make me want to go on a holiday now, too! Thanks for sharing, have a lovely day.

    Emily
    https://itsemilystephens.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to dress in the traditional clothing of the country I am visiting. That's a great way to learn about the different cultures.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your trip looks fab and your outfit is amazing!


    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an awesome trip- thanks for sharing the snaps!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful place and pictures!!

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg, how cute is that! The dress you wore looks absolutely amazing <3

    xx
    Bri | www.brigitadaisy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These photos are incredible! *_*

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have just discovered your blog and it´s so cool.
    Thanks for sharing your trip to Korea, it´s a lovely place. I wish I could visit it some day.
    Kisses, https://sophisticatedmeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was just here yesterday! Such cute photos of you guys!

    www.sundaydahlias.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The place is REALLY big. Nice view. A lot to explore. Must visit when in Seoul
    Leland West Insurance

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous in that outfit Shaira! The pictures you took are beautiful, it really is a fun and unique experience. Thank you for sharing!

    Julia x
    Last Post: Tips To Eat Well + Healthy Meal Ideas | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/06/my-best-tips-to-eat-well-simple-healthy.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete