FOREVER21 babes

2 Comments
Sheer top used as cover up, Pants and Tank top from my favorite brand, FOREVER21

Not satisfied with pictures only? Here's my very first insta video which showcases my usual poses every time I'll take outfit shots. Haha.

Last last Saturday I ran an errand for my brother. I attended the Grade 6 orientation with my cousin since my mom was busy attending some stuffs too. I was the only one who was available that's why I was tasked to attend it despite of the piles of school works waiting to be done.

The orientation was held in my dear almamater's auditorium. Oh I missed it. One of the main highlights of the whole program was the presentation of the ICAP members. I was really carried away especially when they played " Just Give Me A Reason". It was perfect! I honestly want my youngest brother to be part of it since my other brother is already a PAO member.

After the orientation my cousin and I went to the mall for a purpose. We went to watch "Four Sisters and a Wedding". The movie was now one of my favorites because it made me laugh so hard and cry at the same time. I really adore Bea Alonzo's beauty. She's a living doll. After the movie we went in to some boutiques and tried some clothes.

How's your week friends? Just to tell you this post of mine was drafted 2 weeks ago but I wasn't able to arrange the pictures early that's why I was only able to publish it now. The reason why I was absent in blogging for almost a week was because I studied for my first major exam. Good thing it was over and you better expect a series of blog posts coming! :)

xoxo,
SHAIRA



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I humbly implore your attention to discuss with you a great hacker called Wizard Brixton who helped me in recovering my funds when I trusted a faker rippers who rip out my money and I was broke and could not even afford to pay my rents or to feed myself my girlfriend left me because there was no hope anymore lost all my life saves to this ripper but suddenly I saw an advert about this hacker and I contact him on wizardbrixton@gmail.com and explain my situation to him, he said that he will help me to recover my funds and I think is just a normal way hacker do say but suddenly Brixton got me proof to show he can get my funds, at last, he recovers my 357,000 USD from the rippers and it was a shock to me so I promise him to sing the praise of him so other people can benefit from his good job email him directly via WIZARDBRIXTON (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM and reach him on WhatsApp +1- /807-23 4-0428 Immediately for your help and discuss further

    ReplyDelete