Upside Down Museum

5 Comments
I love exploring and going on unusual trips so imagine how delighted and excited I was when we visited Upside Down Museum last month. The designer of this museum took it to the next level by putting everything upside down. He's such a genius!!! I mean, who would have thought about doing it in the first place? Kitchen wares, living room, tables, beds, and even cars turned upside down. What a cool and tricky idea!!!

The place is just small but it's worth the visit. I don't know if it's just because I'm a kid at heart and I like posing for photos but I really enjoyed my experience there even if I looked like a weirdo. Hahaha! You should see and try it for yourself! I want to go baaackkk!!! 
Could I still possibly study in a study room turned upside down? Hope my brain wouldn't turn the other way around too! Haha!
Peaking into the fridge while everyone's posing for the camera
Thank you Upside Down Museum for a great experience!!!
Let's stay connected on my instagram (@shairangelique) and blog for my next travel posts.

xoxo,



You may also like

5 comments:

  1. Super funny place, I'd like to visit it!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a cool place! Would love to visit!
    xo Yvonne
    www.aproposh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a second I thought you guys were really hanging up side down and wondered how gravity is defied in that museum. Very fun!


    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh! How come I've not discovered this place yet?! Thanks for sharing this post. I will schedule a visit here for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like so much fun!! All the photos are hilarious. This is totally a place I'd spent hours in, taking silly pictures at every corner :P

    Julia x
    Last post: How Much Is My Makeup Worth? | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2017/06/how-much-is-my-face-worth.html

    ReplyDelete