I'M FAAALL-ING FOR YOU....

6 Comments
It's almost that time of the year again! 2 months from now and it's Christmas season already!!! I've been seeing Christmas lights and hearing Christmas songs anywhere I go. (I love playing Christmas songs every morning to spread that Christmas vibes in our house!) Most places get easily crowded- malls with lots of people shopping for marked down items (I'm guilty about this! I have this 4/7 or 5/7 attendance in a week haha), churches and parks with lots of families and couples, restaurants with lots of festivities and get-togethers happening. Everyone just seems so happy and busy in this season and it's something that I've always want to see. It's also this time of the year when my cousins who live in other countries come home for family reunions and get togethers. Everything about Christmas just excites me and I really can't wait to end this semester, take a break and spend everyday of December a merry Christmas! :)
Outfit. Since it's getting colder each day there's already an excuse to wear long sleeves and jackets! I didn't know I have lots pala HAHA but I only have the opportunity to wear it in colder months and in other countries. I'm getting more excited this season because I'm going out of the country again with my family and it's a first time that it'll happen this Christmas season. Speaking of travelling this December I'm slowly preparing my closet for a number of jackets, coats, and warmers. I got this black jacket that I'm wearing from Shein. It isn't actually enough to be worn this coming winter but it can already suffice the cold season here in PH this coming December. This is actually the most useful jacket that I have because I'm also using it every time I workout! Hahaha! If you love to have this same jacket of mine you can avail yours for only $21 or Php 1,050. 
Thank you Shein for my jacket! I can't wait to wear the other clothes that I ordered from your site!
Watch out for my next posts! You can reach me through instagram (@shairangelique) :)

xoxo,




You may also like

6 comments:

  1. What a charming outfit! I really like how you've styled this denim skirt.

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha we can definitely feel the Christmas excitement in your post Shaira! I'm really excited too, it's the best time of the year. Your outfit is super pretty, I love the autumnal shade of your top :)

    Julia x
    Last Post: The Best Things To Do This Autumn | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/10/lifestyle-best-things-to-do-in-autumn.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great and this place is amazing! <3

    MERI WILD BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo, I can't wait for Christ either, its my favourite season!

    Deneale | Goldfields Girl
    www.goldfieldsgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit!
    Can't wait for christmas either, it's almost here! :)

    Love,

    Angela
    www.angelavissers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete