Anniversary Date

13 Comments
Last October 17, 2018 my boyfriend and I celebrated our first anniversary. We ate at Paraderos del Castillo which was located in Taal because this place is personally close and special to us. It was in Taal where we had our first real date. (Yung medyo nagiging mutual na ang feelings! HAHA) It was the day we went to Taal Basilica, Cafe G and Cafe at the Ranch. Hiyang-hiya pa ako dati magpakuha ng picture sa kanya kase kinikilig na ako ng mga panahong yun. Hahaha! I thought I was the only one who searches great places to go to every time we go on dates. Sya din pala! He stumbled upon this hotel way back last year and told me that on our anniversary he will take me here. :) 

Paulo and I's date will always be food trips and it is no doubt that after a year that we've been together we both gained much weight. Sobrang obvious naman kaya! Flashback to my 18-21 year old self, I did zumba for 3-4 months and cut all the sweets, meats and rice (in short patayan diet!). I lose 12 kilos in 3 just months. I completely changed my lifestyle to the point that I lost my appetite most of the time. Kahit pa bigyan mo ako ng ice cream hindi ko sya feel kainin. The moment Paulo and I had our very first meet up I was surprised on how much he orders and eats! Our very first date was in Jollibee in SM Batangas. He ordered Jollibee's super meal and still has a burger takeout! I asked him why would he still have his takeout well in fact he had eaten a lot. His answer: "Just in case magutom ako habang nagdadrive or may makain ako pag mag-isa na lang ako pauwi." Paulo made me realized what I had missed the most when I had my diet! He spoiled me with cakes and ice creams and would always give me a box of toasted siopao whenever he fetch me from school! Simula nung nag date kami ni Pau hanggang sa naging boyfriend ko sya never ko ng tinanggihan ang pagkain sa harap ko.   

I love seeing my man smile especially when I'm the reason. I feel like kahit papaano nakaka contribute ako sa ikinasisiya niya. HAHA I'm an annoying girlfriend, I guess? Makulit kase ako. Madaldal ako. Maingay ako. I always have lots of stories to tell. And there's my man, the one who always listens and reacts to my stories. But I admire him for being an attentive boyfriend kase lahat ng sinasabi ko naalala nya even the littlest things. :)

I have no other words left to speak to my man other than "I love you, Paulo. Thank you for being one of the reasons why I choose to be strong and positive. For our dreams!!!"

Happy 13th Monthsary my love! :)

xoxo,



You may also like

13 comments:

  1. You're lovely! Seems you had a great time! :)

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looked like a great time, Happy Anniversary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! It looks like you had a lovely time x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw looks like you had a lovely day! I love that you said your partner just sits and listens to you, mines the same!

    Chloe x
    www.chloechats.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! It's amazing to hear that Paulo makes you so happy. My boyfriend are I are celebrating our second year together this Friday, and we're both so excited about it - isn't it the best feeling? x

    Julia x
    Last Post: Five Reasons to Visit San Diego, CA | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/travel-forget-la-five-reasons-to-visit.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! You guys look adorable!

    xo Noor
    www.nonstopnoor.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool
    Have a lovely life ahead
    nice post
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2018/11/christmas-gifts-under-50-to-buy-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 1st anniversary with Paulo, you're such a lovely couple :) What's more, I see that you had a really great time on that day :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, it's great that you have such a sweet caring relationship. It's always wonderful when a couple supports and spoils each other.

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aweeee omg SHaira, ang cute niyo! I was smiling the whole time while I was reading your blog. #Relate sa mutual2x feelings stage hehehehehaha
    Ang cute nyo promise, so happy for you dear!!!! <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely couple, happy anniversary!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete