Bloggers United 16 x Grace Karin

8 Comments
I finally got to attend a Bloggers United event again after being completely MIA for the past 2 BU installments. It always excites me to  attend one not only because I'll see my favorite bloggers but because I'm excited to see what they have to offer to us! Aside from that BU was held on the same week of World Bazaar Festival in World Trade Center so it's a win-win thing for me- shop some blogger items & shop items from the bazaar!! :) Going to BU was quite an experience! We were caught in a heavy traffic and it almost took us 3 hours and 30 minutes to arrive in the venue. We first went to BU. We were greeted by new faces (not only fashion bloggers but also makeup vloggers!!) whom I'm not really familiar with. I was able to score really good items for reasonable prices plus some pictures with my favorite bloggers. After BU, Paulo and I decided to have our lunch where the World Trade Bazaar is located. A huge crazy crowd plus tons of random items that were being sold greeted us in Hall D!!! I was able to score some "papasko" for my younger boy cousins as well as cute random items that caught my heart eyes!!! You'll see me using it in my next posts! :)
Look who I bumped into!!! My elementary bff! Haha! At sa BU pa talaga kami ulit magpapangita. We were both at Vern and Verniece's booth so we decided to have our picture taken with them. I have smelled the scent of "Vern" perfume by VV&Co and it smells really good! I once thought that it doesn't justify the price of that small bottle but after I sprayed and tried it, I honestly couldn't get over the scent. It's not the average one plus with 2 sprays it lasted longer than what I expected. Matipid sya. :)
Vina Guerrero and David Guison; Riza Contawi
All thanks to this man for being with me the whole day! It was another memorable experience with you. Thank you for your patience, love! :)  
Outfit. This dress came just in time for BU. My ideal outfit for the bazaar was a hassle free, light and easy to move in dress where I will feel comfortable and relaxed even with all the commuting, walking and a lot of bumping (because there are tons of people shopping). Good thing this dress from Grace Karin came days before BU. I love the item material (cotton) used as well as the retro summer vibes it brings! I didn't expected that I'll still be in theme for this year's Retro themed BU! I had this repaired before BU because it was a few inches long. All in all, I love this dress and you will still see me wearing and styling it in other events and occasions.

Retro Swing Summer Dress- Grace Karin

Thanks Grace Karin for my dress! See you in my next posts! :)

xoxo,


You may also like

8 comments:

  1. It seems like such a nice event! Hopefully it was worth the journey time haha. Your dress looks lovely too!

    Julia x
    Last Post: My Favourite Christmas Spots in London | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/christmas-best-festive-spots-in-london.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! It seems you had a great time! :)

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like it was a really fun event! I love the floral dress you are wearing so much, and you looked beautiful.

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited. My ex-boyfriend is back after few months of breakup, I’m extremely happy that will are living together again. My boyfriend of 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant. I have cried myself to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.
    I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a spell for me. 17 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again...
    All thanks to Dr Ahmed if you have any marital, relationship or divorces problem contact Dr Ahmed now and I guarantee you that he will help you.
    Here’s his contact.
    Call/what’s-app: +2348160153829
    Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress looks super cute on you, Shaira!! Etizolam Online

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete