Dent Night '19

12 Comments
Every Dentistry Night that I have attended since my first has its own distinction from the other ones. I can still remember my first Dent Night experience with the theme Vintage. It was my first time to experience a prom like event because we don't have that in High School. Our second year was Vegas themed where I dressed up in full sequins! It was that year wherein I enjoyed the company of my classmates the most. Third Year was Victoria's Secret themed. It was the grandest dent night to date. I can still remember the runway and their lavish outfits! Fourth Year was the year I felt the most beautiful. It was the year I was crowned as Ms. Dentistry. Fifth Year was the most memorable year for me. Havana was the theme. It was the year wherein I loved my look the most. Last night was our 6th and last dent night. The theme was Retro. It was the simplest dent night I've attended to. Dinner-Runway-After Party. I'm not complaining though because I still enjoyed the whole night with Shobe to the point that we stayed until the after party and left until the last song of the band. Hahaha! Congrats to the whole Dentistry Council for pulling off this Retro themed one! :)
Outfit. There's no concrete plan on what to wear for Dent Night. The theme is Retro and I have no prepared outfit for it. 4 days prior to the event a package from Shein arrived. I knew I ordered beach outfits so I was hesitant to get my dent night outfit from there. But, when my friends saw my haul they told me I can wear this jumpsuit that I'm wearing. The vertical print and color blocking topped with my 3 layer round earrings brought justice to the retro theme. You can avail this Knot sweetheart neck slit wide leg jumpsuit for only $21. 
Look for your faces if we had our pictures taken last night!!! Hahaha! :)
Thank you for doing my makeup, Claire! 


xoxo,




You may also like

12 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit darling!! :)

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaira that jumpsuit looks gorgeous on you! :D

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so stunning in that dress sis. The side slit give the dress a twist. Love this look on you! It's always exciting to attend events that will make you dress up to the theme.

    Emotera Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely outfit! You must feel amazing in it xx

    GemmaEtc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh you look absolutely STUNNING in this striped jumpsuit, wow! You have the prettiest smile girl :) Have a fabulous weekend!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your make-up and the stunning striped jumpsuit!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those all sound like so much fun - what great themes! And you look fantastic, girl!
    AMY | LITTLE LUXE LOOKBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this sounds like such a fun event! I did not go to my prom but I did get dressed up and go out that night with a guy I was dating and then met up with friends later who did go to the prom and went home in a limo so I kind of had the prom experience lol

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete