Trendysuper Maxi Dresses

4 Comments
Hey guys! How are you all? My Saturday is dedicated for my closet clean up. I’ve been sorting out my sweaters and coats from my summer dresses since I’ve been starting to brainstorm and organize my outfits for my upcoming trip! I won’t spill it yet here but sadly it’s not the beach trip that I am longing for so long. :( Maybe next year I’ll be able to go to Coron already! Anyway, I’ve noticed that maxi dresses dominate my closet and thought that I wanted more of it in different styles, prints and colors (YES, it’s one of my collection!). Aside from that I think it would be very comfy to wear and stylish if I’d bring one to my upcoming trip next month. Speaking of dresses and clothes, I recently came across some fashion clothes online and lead to the online shop named, Trendysuper. After I saw their dresses online, it was like a magnet that I made my account, browse some more and put some items in the wish list. I super love the boho dresses that they have!

Chic, summer outfits are what you may expect from their site. Lots of swimwears, cami dresses, jumpsuits, two piece outfits, pastel colors, boho and lace, vacation dresses- you name it! It was overwhelming and a little addicting to shop! Here are some of the items from my wish list (mostly women’s maxi dresses) that you may also consider in shopping and buying! (Click the links below the pictures to be redirected to the clothes’ details)

1 // 2 
1 // 2 
1 // 2

If you want to see more of the clothes that they offer, you may visit their website for more fashionable finds. See you all in my next posts! :)

xoxo,



You may also like

4 comments:

  1. these are all beautiful maxi dresses, and I also like the maxi sets.

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh love them all!! especially the red striped one! :o

    dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them!!

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete