Life Update: JUNE HAPPENINGS ft. Dropship Clothes

25 Comments
I missed doing monthly update on the blog! This is my first this year and I'm going to share you a few highlights last June. Read the captions below! :)
First Week
The main highlight of the first week of June was the celebration of my youngest brother's birthday. We celebrated his birthday in a local restaurant with the family plus our lola. Our youngest is already 17! Time flies really fast.

Second Week
Second week was spent running errands and going out with family and boyfriend. I also became busy during the whole month of June in updating my blog and making the most of it before summer clinic starts. I watched some movies with my boyfie, went on a few road trips with my family, spent most of my time with my lola singing in karaoke and became so addicted with skin care products that I'll show you my haul after this post. (Yes, I gave in!) This was also the month I activated again my youtube channel and uploaded my first ever vlog so if you guys subscribed to it, just tell me so I can return the favor. :)

Fourth Week 
During the last week of June we celebrated my boyfie's 24th birthday. I gave him a pair of shoes as a birthday gift. Actually it's a no surprise already because I let him choose a pair when I was still in Korea. Haha! I've always wanted to give him a pair because every time I ask him what he wants he would answer me, "I want a pair of shoes!" Haha. And yes, I found the perfect timing to buy him one because this doesn't only served as a gift but also a pasalubong.
It was rainy during his birthday. Our plans didn't really went smooth that day because first, we were supposed to go to a fancy and famous cafe that we only saw online but was disappointed when we saw it in person (I don't know why they we're all rating it as 4.5/5 but honestly, it looks like there's nothing so special about it). Second, our Plan B didn't worked too. We were suppose to go to Nayomi Resort to eat our lunch in their Anahaw Restaurant but the weather didn't cooperated plus we were lost and ended up going to the wrong direction. The only thing that went according to plan was we were able to visit the churches that we want to go. We went to St. Joseph, St. Vincent Ferrer, Mt. Carmel and St. Clare. :)
We had our lunch at a Japanese restaurant- Teriyaki Boy. There's nothing really special with my order which is the Tonkatsu but the ramen that we ordered made up for it. Ang sarap ng Miso Butter Ramen. 
After our lunch we headed to Yellow cab to satisfy my cravings for Hazelnut banana crunch. Paulo enjoyed it as much as I did. Haha! We were also given a small tub of potato wedges in exchange of answering the survey.

Outfit of the Month
Of all the outfits that I wore this June, this dress from Dropship online store is my favorite. It actually arrived last April but it was only this month that I was able to wear it. I was so impressed and happy with my order. Here are the reasons why.
First, the fabric of this dress is cotton. It's very soft and comfortable to wear. Second, the color is so summery and exactly the same as the one in their website. I sometimes have trust issues when it comes to how a dress looks like on displays online and how it looks in person. This dress lived up my expectations! Third, I loved the length of this maxi. It has a perfect cut and ruffle details on the bottom to pass as a beach dress!
* I got it from Dropship Dresses category btw :)
If you also want to try some Dropship Clothes, you may click the link or personally head on to their website. They're currently having a Big Sale! Don't miss it out! :)

xoxo,




You may also like

25 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a really busy month. Happy birthday to your brother. You look fabulous in the blue maxi dress. Wishing you a happy and blessed July and hope it is just as wonderful.

    Xx
    Nikki
    www.nikkilivinglife.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That maxi dress is beautiful on you! What a great piece for summer :)

    Seems like you had a fun month too, happy birthday to your brother!

    I hope that you are having a great week so far :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've had a busy month! Belated happy birthday to your boyfie, you guys are so cute. And that maxi dress looks so good on you <3

    https://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your month was very interesting and I'm sure that you enjoyed during this month. The dress is very pretty. I'm glad that you like it.

    I am new. Hope you will check my blog:
    SelfCactii | Welcome
    Maybe follow for follow? I already follow you because of your beautifull blog, so if you want please follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an incredible month full of amazing outfits incredible food and great company. happy birthday to your boyfriend xoxo cris

    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/07/avila-world-without-limits.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dropship clothing is extremely easy to get into. Since you don't actually carry the inventory, there is no upfront cost for you.
    Leland West

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many birthdays in one month!
    Beautiful maxi dress. The color is so pretty!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Life sounds as though it's been lovely for you lately, especially by spending so much time with family! You look lovely in this aqua blue dress by the way babe :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely time you had, thank you for sharing with us.
    New post: Read more
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/07/biodun-fatoyinbo-who-have-been-accused.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great post!
    xx- Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2019/07/black-ruffle-lace-top.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great June. Love your super fab dress.
    Spending time with family and loved ones is great.
    Your food pics make me crave for some of those
    sumptuous dishes.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing in this aqua maxi dress, so pretty. xx

    Nina Kobi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you've had an incredible month full of amazing food and good company. You look stunning in an aqua blue dress by the way babe. Have a great weekend!
    Dheera
    http://www.thestylepanorama.com/2019/07/5-ways-to-style-a-graphic-tees.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing month! That hazelnut banana crunch looks delish!

    www.sundaydahlias.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh lots of birthdays this month! Happy Birthday to both your son and main squeeze! Yes it can be a bit difficult to keep up with blogging in the summer months. And that pale blue dress is gorgeous!!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Elegant dresses and accessories are also very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ich mag dieses Thema wirklich und behalte es.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very elegant dress with beautiful ruffle details.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aku seneng postingmu. Tansah munggah.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Con una tale figura, ogni bikini avrà un bell'aspetto.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ho seguito i tuoi post e le scelte di oggi sono fantastiche e diverse.
    Womens Clothing Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  22. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Do you Need Instant Loan from $2,000 to $50,000,000.00 with no collateral required and receive a no obligation loan approval.We welcome the opportunity to show you how effective we are at helping our clients obtain the money they need to succeed. Our professional staff is available for a Free Consultation.At Patiala legitimate company Pvt , contact us now 2% interest rate, both long and short term cash reply to us (Whats App) number: +919394133968 patialalegitimate515@gmail.com 
    Mr Jeffery

    ReplyDelete