Escape with Me

14 Comments
If only I could bring everyone of you to my happy place right now, I definitely would. I've been living by the seashore in my grandparents' house in this time of pandemic and I couldn't be more thankful to the freedom that I'm experiencing now. During the months of January and February I've lived my life in Manila to prepare for the upcoming board exam. When President Duterte announced a lock down in Manila during the outbreak I went back home in the province and lived there from March to April. When our place started to have the most cases of PUIs and PUMs and covid cases in Batangas my family decided to go to our bukid and live with my grandparents. Being in the little town of Pagkilatan is a big relief for me and my family. There were no noted history nor present covid cases and people were alive and free but still in a way that proper precautions are practiced. This place took away my anxiety and let me live a normal life again. If only I could bring all my loved ones and friends here, I definitely would. With restrictions that we have right now, visitors are not allowed until I really don't know when. But I promise that once it's already safe and GCQ is lifted I'll bring you all and let you experience the things I get to enjoy in my little piece of heaven. 
On a random sunny Thursday I decided to go on a quick paddle boarding and shoot some photos for the blog. I wore a one piece bikini from DressLily and it was the first time that I used it. I love how the print and color give off  a tropical and beach vibes and how cute yet still modest the off shoulder detail looks! 
How are your days going? Comment some good suggestions of series or kdramas that I can binge watch on netflix plsss! I'm currently watching What's Wrong with Secretary Kim :)

xoxo,



You may also like

14 comments:

  1. Amazing location and the swimsuit is very pretty!


    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks absolutely beautiful there! I've never tried a swimsuit dress but yours is so cute, I think I may need to!

    -Anna
    http://www.inacitynight.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muito obrigado, como sempre, como seu estilo.
    Cheap Swimsuits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, living next to the ocean must be so relaxing! Loving these shots of you!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. This swimsuit is so pretty! I haven't had the chance to do something like this, but it definitely seems like a soothing activity.

    http://bloomingsuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your swim suit!!!

    https://www.itzytrendy.com/2020/05/maxi-skirt-sneakers.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good on you to live next to the beach at this time of lockdown. I miss the Philippines' seashore.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man!! I also wish I could be there too! It's such an amazing place!
    Enjoy it!
    xx

    Eli

    www.curly-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing spot to be self isolating! Gorgeous views <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes indeed you are so lucky you get to ride out the pandemic here, wow. And love the bathing suit I saw one similar I wanted to get last year, just love it!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so dreamy!! Lucky you! Such a nice swimsuit and suits you nicely.

    https://missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Che posto meraviglioso, che bellezza essere una donna!
    Cheap Swimsuits

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete