Blings and Things

22 Comments


Happy April my loves! How are you all doing? I'm back from a 4 days vacation from our beach house (which I'm blogging really soon!) and I feel energized to start again a whole new week of work. Before I get really busy I want to share with you my collection of my favorite jewelries. Just a little background, I am a sucker for accessories when I was still young. I love accessorizing- wearing blings and matching colors with my outfit and made accessories the main foundation of my fashion and blogging career. As I grow older I learned the art of minimal accessorizing and decided to revamp my whole collection with basic and classic pieces that I will never get tired of wearing. 


This is my mini travel jewelry organizer that I got as a gift from my cousin last Christmas. I love that it's convenient to carry around anywhere I go plus it really holds my jewelry nicely without having my necklaces entangled. I also love the color because it's white and it has some blings and glitters on the cover which defines my personality- basic and chic!


Here are my favorite necklaces: The world & airplane necklaces were both from SHEIN. When I saw these tandem necklace it made me miss travelling and exploring new places and countries. As of now I only have these pieces to remind me that travelling will always be a part of me and I will always look forward to my next destination when it is safe already. The key necklace was from a local shop in our hometown named Hiyas by Cara (@hiyasbycara). Aside from the fact that the owner of the shop is my friend I also loved the collection of the beautiful necklaces that they offer. Everything is chic and classy. I still have few to go back to- the Belle and Ariel necklaces! Last on the picture is my Donti necklace. I've been purposely searching for a tooth necklace ever since to the point that I almost had mine personally made. Good thing a dear friend of mine recommended me the shop (@ningning_ph) from instagram. The owner is a co-studentist of mine and I'm happy that she was able to come up with a donti necklace such as the one in the picture above. I'm so kilig! I still have another favorite necklace given by mom but I wasn't able to take a picture of it. It's pendant is a heart shaped 24K gold which she gave me as a souvenir from her Dubai trip 3 years ago.


This pair of earrings are my most used ones because it's basic and definitely goes with anything. It's from my cousin who gave me this jewelry organizer. You know me too well!


I'm not a fan of rings. I only had 3 ever since. The one which I wore when I was still a toddler from my mom, the other one which I wore when I was in my early teenage years which is originally a single earring that has lost its pair turned into a ring and the ring which I'm wearing which I call the "princess ring" given by Pau 2 years ago. This ring made it to my favorites simply because it's given to me by a very special man. Anything that he gives me turns out to be my favorites. Haha :)


Donti necklace from @ningning_ph


I'm looking forward in sharing with you another set of my favorites from my other collection. Send me your thoughts on what you want to read next on my blog through the comment section below! Happy Easter! 

xoxo,



 



You may also like

22 comments:

  1. You have lovely jewelry pieces! I adore the watches and I would love to layer those necklaces together.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great idea to styling outfit. Love it so much!

    Love,
    Diana, | Elegant Mermaid Dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shape is beautiful the jewelry you choose.

    My suggestion for your next post: an entry about the silver jewelery collection.

    Greetings from Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty pieces, especially loving the rose gold band on that watch <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these dainty pieces!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you have some great pieces! The airplane so cute, and love the tooth so unconventional but fun!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pieces are so pretty! I love the white and gold piece the most. And I need a jewelry travel case so bad! It seems so handy!

    http://bloomingsuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all beautiful jewelry pieces, I love the travel themed necklaces!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a lovely collection of dainty accessories, these all look so pretty! What a nice organiser for them all too :)

    Hope you're having a good weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many stunning items!

    Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pieces of jewelry.
    I love how many jewelry we own have a story behind each piece.
    xx
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have some very pretty pieces and the organiser is fabulous xx
    Elegant Duchess xx
    https://www.elegantduchess.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh you have some very sweet pieces in your jewellery collection, especially the gold key pendant - so pretty!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amei conhecer os produtos o que mais gostei foram os relógios e o colar, eu super usaria e achei uma delicadeza enorme.
    Beijos.



    https://www.parafraseandocomvanessa.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh so pretty! I feel the same way about jewelry.
    Can't wait to see pics from your beach vacay.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all your jewellery picks - and that travel organiser is so handy xx

    mia // https://beautiful-inspiring-creative-life.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report. Email him here via Email him here via hackintechnology@cyberservices.com or whatsapp Number: +!213 295 1376.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Plan3Media is a leading event planner in Dubai. We specialize in corporate events and have a team of experienced professionals who can manage all aspects of your event, from start to finish. We have a proven track record of success and have organized some of the most successful corporate events Dubai. If you are looking for an event planner in Dubai, look no further than Plan3Media. We will work with you to create a memorable and successful event that meets all of your needs and expectations.

    ReplyDelete