Stay Hydrated, Keep Motivated

3 Comments

 It's freaking S-U-M-M-E-R already guys!!! It's our second year of being in summer quarantine and I'm really wishing that we could spend our longer days travelling and going to different places we saved up for. I'm currently dreaming of Tokyo and I'm crossing my fingers to travel to that place first when international travels are back again. As of now, since we now have a beach house in my grandparents' hometown, I'm now living by the beach and really crossing my fingers to bring as much friends as I could while it's still hot and ideal for sun bathing! If only I could invite everyone I definitely would!!

Since it's summer and we're in the middle of a hot and even humid weather condition there's something that we all should be keeping in mind to-- STAY HYDRATED & DRINK MORE WATER. I know some of you are already travelling to different places whether out of country or town-- going on trekking, hiking, glamping and adventures. One thing I would suggest is to never forget to bring your water bottles with you. 

Water bottle is an essential part of our everyday lives now. Even if I am just inside our house I carry my own water bottle with me just so I will be reminded to drink and stay hydrated from time to time. Whenever I eat outside in restaurants or go to a friend's place I always carry my own water bottle with me. I became very conscious since this pandemic started and decided to have my own go- to utensils every time I eat outside (including the bottle I drink) just to prevent sharing of personal belongings and the transmission of viruses. I know some of you can relate to it. Lastly I always bring a water bottle with me especially on long drives since I drink water a lot and I couldn't stand not drinking in an hour.

Speaking of water bottles I'm currently obsessing on Amazon's ombre water bottle!!! Let me tell you the 5 reasons why I love this KEEPTO water bottle:

First, I fell in love with its color the first time I saw it. Ombre is just so in this summer and I wouldn't mind bringing it with me anytime and anywhere. I love how stylish it is!

Second, I love the unique motivational prints that they put in there. Even if you're not a religious water drinker you will feel motivated to finish a whole bottle. 

Third, it has a silicone straw which allows you to enjoy a spill proof sipping. It makes it very convenient especially during long drives and road trips.

Fourth, I love that it comes in different sizes-- 32 oz, 64 oz and 128 oz and is still portable and easy to carry even if it can contain up to 128 oz because of its multiway carrying design.

Fifth, It looks really cute and aesthetically pleasing that you wouldn't mind carrying this water bottle anywhere you go!

If you wish to purchase this Keepto water bottle you may find this at Amazon's website and score it for as low as $16.99. 

Don't forget to stay hyrdated and drink lots of water!!! See you in my next posts!

xoxo,







You may also like

3 comments:

  1. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting { cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com ..    

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hindi na summer abah ang dami na spam.

    https://www.alyinwanderland.com/2021/08/uncertainties-are-exciting.html

    ReplyDelete