Nicole's 18th

1 Comments
Last August 24 was such a busy day for me and my mom. It was National Events Day just like what Vern always say. My mom and I went for an early trip to Manila to have my check-up done in QC. Right after the check-up we headed to Taft to meet my cousins for Nicole's debut which was at Laguna. We stayed first in Taft to prepare ourselves. As always we were in a hurry. I only brought one complete outfit so that I won't have a hard time fitting and matching clothes again and again.
We left Manila approximately 5 pm already. I never thought that Laguna was that far (Sta. Maria, Laguna to be specific). It took us 4 hours to travel from Manila to Laguna.
This was the scenario when we arrived. It was already the family picture taking. Okay, I kinda looked haggard here. Haggard and still isn't prepared because of the long road trip we went through. No make-ups nor haven't comb my hair :(
Here's my outfit of the night! :) Top from a store in Robinsons Lipa, Skirt from Penshoppe, Vest from MLZ store, and Feather statement necklace from Camille Co's at BU5
And because I don't have a picture with the birthday girl, I only have this. Happy Birthday Nicole! You just experienced one of the best night in your life. It was a BLAST! Party kung party!!! :))) 
Meet my youngest, big yet and coolest Ninong. He was actually our photographer for the night. Credits to him for all the photos. 
This is how we rocked the photobooth! Candid shots. We actually had 20 plus pictures taken. Nicole will surely be surprised when she get the soft copies and see our faces dominating all the pictures. Hahaha. 
After party scenes. Look at those people beside me, they're drunk already. Joke! Baby drinks only. Hahaha. 

I really had fun during that night. It was a night of meet-ups, interactions, dances, drinks, photos, foodsss in short F.U.N!!! It was a BLAST! 

xoxo,
SHAIRA


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete