February Diaries 2014

1 Comments
And I'm back from a long hiatus here on the blog! :) How's life going? Another quick month has ended again and it's time for a recap! :P 


February 1 :)
This is how we welcome the first day of February. SELFIES! There are a lot more selfies but I just picked the decent ones. I miss her already. :'( 

SBC Centennial Closing
SBC Centennial Closing wouldn't be a one memorable night for me without my bff. We actually didn't plan to meet there because of our busy schedules but because fate was really on timing, we saw each other and had one of the best night full of crazyy stories shared with in our dear alma mater. I was also with my other good friends that night who were with me enjoying the whole program.  

Pre-Valentine's Gala
Venice inspired. Which of these 3 is the true couple? Hahaha :P 

Valentine's Day :)
Spent the morning of my Feb. 14 with my classmates. We danced for CEAS field demo during the early morning and headed to the mall afterwards to dine and have a group movie date. I wasn't really able to relate with Starting Over Again but because I enjoyed my friends' company I was able to appreciate the movie. Hahaha. The first and last parts were my favorite. Be sure to watch for the unexpected ennding! :) It'll surely make you smile.  
Came home right after the group date and didn't realized that I slept till evening. When I woke up I was surprised to see this on the table. So sweet of my brother for remembering. I thought he would only give his "crush" some love but I was showered too. Hahahaha. 
During the night we dined-in at my favorite restaurant, Hap Chan. This was the best part of the day--celebrated it full of laughs and love with the whole family. A perfect way to end Valentine's Day.

Perfect Sunday...
Sunday selfiess. :P I missed joining in road trips and adventures and here's a comeback after the midterms hell week! *Insert appropriate mean laugh here. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*
My definition of a perfect Sunday would always be this-- Attending the mass during the morning at Sto. Nino Church and spending the whole afternoon at my grandparents' place-- eating lunch with them, feeling the fresh and cold air while sitting at the shore waiting for the sea water to reach my feet, staring and taking pictures of the lovely horizon and perfect views, getting some good nap at our nipa hut and if given a longer time I'll still manage to swim with my cousins and siblings... How I wish my Sundays would always be like this- free from stress and school works. But because I'm in College already this couldn't happen anymore especially that I'm almost near in my Dental proper years! In just a few months, I'll be in my 2nd year already! Yay! 
This is me doing my thingggg on a hot Sunday afternoon. NAP! 

Dentistry Night 2014
Gown: Ching's Creations
HMUA: Misty Culla
Of course my February wouldn't be complete without attending my most awaited event for this year, Dentistry Night. :) I have a separate blog post for this and it's next on the list! 

Hello MARCH! One month till SUMMER 2014! :D Who's excited? 

xoxo,




You may also like

1 comment:

  1. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete