That Lady in Red

24 Comments
Hey guys! It's half of May already and so far I'm enjoying my vacation whether I'm out for a gala/trip or I'm just blogging at home. It's understood already that it can be hot during the months of April & May here in the Philippines but sometimes it's just unbearable. *Ang init na nga sa balat tapos ang banas-banas pa wohoooo!!* Anyway, it's actually a long summer vacation for me since it started last April and I'm currently taking advantage of it by doing the things that I would want to tick off on my summer list. It's just funny how some of it looked impossible to achieve at first until I started doing and working on it. All thanks to the people who motivated, challenged and guided me (You know who you are!!).  
I don't really spend too much time taking ootd shots and blogging the clothes that I wear when it's not for the brands that I work with. I mean it's time consuming and I still have other works to do. (If you're a blogger, I know you experience this!) But when you're already in a nice place with a trusted camera, on fleek makeup and ootd plus a great company who would not take advantage of it?!! Ang ganda lang ng timing! Haha! 
Makeup by Yoshiko Terry // Pictures by Mimi Sweegg // Outfit from Ica
What a supportive team! Hahaha
For those who are messaging me and asking where I got my sunnies, I got it from Rosegal for $8.42 or around Php 420. :) 
The photographer // IG account: @aimeebustillo // Blog: www.aimeebustillo.com
The makeup artist (Ang daming alam! Hahaha) // IG account: @yoshikoterry

How's your vacation so far? :) Let's stay connected through instagram (@shairangelique) & twitter (@Shairaaaaa) for updates! :)

xoxo,



You may also like

24 comments:

  1. I love the red.Goodness how lovely and laid back is that.I really love the pictures as well.
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful red it is and I love this overall kinda dress!! You looking great.
    Much Love
    Nistha
    https://www.fashionistha.com/infatuation-with-crop-top/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dear!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with your red dress and your sunnies are absolutely cool!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome outfit pictures!! The dress si so beautiful and looks great on you!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love the dress

    Alya / moorizzla xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I. LOVE. THE. FIRST. SUNNIES!!! It looks like a gentle monster hahaha
    https://theoraclejournal.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely dress, I'm obsessed with red at the moment so I love it haha!
    Enjoy your holidays, mine are coming up soon and I'm excited!

    Julia x
    Last Post: Holidays in Rome | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/roman-holiday-pt1.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous red dress. Looks amazing on you!!

    xo,

    H

    http://firsttimethings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to travel to Phillippinnes one day!

    TIFFANYXOXO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Digging how you styled this red dress!

    Love, Lindsey
    http://www.thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice sharing :) The way you edit your photos...I'm obsessed! :) Edward Gelber, M.D., Board-Certified Child Psychiatrist

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the red dress on you! It looks amazing!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, I'm following Aimee too. Good to see you in one post.
    Love the red. It's a beautiful bold color.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look lovely with that red outfit! x

    Dabin / http://dabindb.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh dear that good that you are enjoying sunny days, in my side of the world we are in autumn, the vacations already finished long ago, but I think every season has something to enjoy, by the way I love your glasses, I have an equal pair! Kisses.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like your beautiful red skirt!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeah. Sinabi mo pa. Summer is sometimes tooooooo hot! Haha... Love the red on you btw.

    www.flavorfultravels.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks like you really had fun doing the shoot, and you made the day hotter with your red look!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh! How cute is this outfit.

    Such a cute blog!

    X❤X❤,
    Dimito Michiyo

    http://dimitomichiyo.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete