Monthly Favorites: June 2017

12 Comments
Heeeyyy yooo! I recently got this box from my tita and thought of putting some of the cute stuffs that I just recently received from friends and blog sponsors. It contains a lot of random things but most especially accessories that I'll still be sharing in my next outfit posts. For now let me show you what's inside the box. :)
Giraffe pencil case. I don't know what's so special about giraffes but I do find them attractive!! I don't have a collection of giraffe stuffs but I'm thinking of starting a collection. This pencil case is a pasalubong from a friend during his recent trip. Ang cute lang! Neckless daw kasi. Haha! It looks almost the same as my neckless favorite giraffe travel pillow that I named after my favorite singer, Bruno Mars. :))
Weave storage bag. I got this bag from Bohol. I don't usually buy the traditional t-shirt souvenirs whenever I go to a new place and instead I buy stuffs that I find new in my eyes. I can't get off my eyes on this bag when I first saw it. Hinawakan ko na talaga kasi last piece and design na 'to. Medyo nagka agawan pa kami ng cousin ko. Haha! I first saw and touched it so it was really for me! Isn't it cute? :) It now houses some random letters and notes from elem & high school friends and some random love notes from strangers. (Yes, I keep it!)
Bohemian tassel circle drop earrings. Tassel earrings have made its come back to the fashion world! I've been seeing a lot of this from different online shops and from different fashion bloggers. This pair from Zaful caught my attention. I love the off white color because it's versatile to pair with any outfit. It's quite big but keri naman. When it comes to accessories you know I can pull almost anything. :) 
Tassel water drop earrings.  Another one on my purchase is this pair of teardrop tassel earrings. The color and gem detail are both catchy! I can't wait to match this with my new dress. Watch out for it on my next style post! :)
Geometric woven watch. Who doesn't love dream catchers? I'm a fan of dream catchers! When I saw this watch from Zaful I know I just have to include it in my shopping bag.  Ang cute lang! I got it for only $5.13!! :)
Cat eye mirrored sunglasses. Can you see meee? Haha! My love for sunnies has been too obvious that whenever I post a new one some of my friends ask how many pairs do I have. Since summer started I always purchase a new pair whenever I pull out some clothes and accessories from different international shops. When I saw this cat eye mirrored sunnies from Gamiss I immediately added it in my cart. My recent purchased sunnies look like almost the same-- pink metal mirrored sunnies. The only difference is the shape and design. Haha! Sorry na! Btw, this one is on SALE! I got it for only $5.26 instead of $12.01. You can visit Gamiss website for more fashionable finds especially vintage dress. :)

Let's stay connected on twitter (@Shairaaaaa) and instagram (@shairangelique) for more blog updates! :) See yaaa on my next post!

xoxo,




You may also like

12 comments:

  1. The earrings are super cool!!
    xx

    Eli

    www.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the straw woven bag, they're so hot this season! As are the tassel earrings - I need to get some of these! I've got similar cat eye sunnies from Missguided, they're such a statement.
    Love your June picks!
    Jaz xoxo
    http://www.thelifeofasocialbutterfly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love your sunglassses.
    Have a happy Sunday.
    https://nairgraphies.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bohemian tasseled earrings are so colourful and fun for summer, and I LOVE the cat eye mirrored sunglasses too!!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really cute items. Love the sunnies especially.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!
    The earrings are just perfect :D
    Wish you a lovely day
    Kiss
    xx

    https://thathappymess.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like those cat eye sunglassess and the wicker bag :)

    http://colleenwelsch.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute.This is a great list of stuff.I love it.
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable ! The watch is perfect. Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you have a princess dream, our dress can satisfy your wishes rihanna couture dresses

    ReplyDelete