Sun kissed

10 Comments
These pictures are by far my favorite set from our Cebu-Bohol trip! Look at my skin color!! :) Anyway, this is not my natural tone because these pictures were enhanced and exaggerated  by some edits and a little saturation already. I really want to have that morena skin glow for a long time so when I went on a beach trip, I decided to sunbathe for hours in every island we went to. I know it's not enough but at least I tried! Good thing I didn't experienced having sunburn. Haha!
How was those big fat legs going? Hahaha! It's that one part of my body that I feel insecure about that's why I don't usually wear shorts, mini dresses and most especially swimwears. I did certain workouts already and I noticed that it gradually changed and became slimmer. Yes, medyo pumayat na sya sa itsurang yan! Haha! I still have a lot of fats to burn!! Confidence lang talaga ang katapat! :)
Outfit. Still being conservative with a twist of looking a little sexy I decided to wear an off shoulder one piece swimsuit from Rosegal. As I've told you before, I still don't have the guts to wear a two piece swimsuit if I still don't have those abs and a boyfriend! Malupet lang! I think it'll be two years from now. Haha! This one piece arrived just on time before our beach trip. It's a little bit tight and small (Did you noticed it?) and I think it was able to do the wonder of hiding my fats and made me look slimmer. Do you agree?? Agree with me plss! Haha! You can check out Rosegal's website for other off the shoulder swimsuit. :)
Swimwear and Sunnies both from Rosegal :)

Let's stay connected through instgram (@shairangelique) and twitter (@Shairaaaaa) for blog updates! See yaa on my next beach trip!

xoxo,




You may also like

10 comments:

  1. The beaches you go to are always beautiful, we certainly don't have sand as white and water as clear in Europe! The swimsuit is lovely, and don't be too self-conscious about your legs - if you work out consistently, you could tone them and shape them efficiently in no time!

    Julia x
    Last Post: June in Paris | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/06/june-in-paris.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures!! The beach seams ideal :)
    xx

    Eli

    www.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful, Shaira!!
    Xx,
    http://www.juliechagas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shaira! You look so gorgeous in that bathing suit! I love the off-the-shoulder style. And you have absolutely no reason to feel self conscious about your legs. You look amazing lady!

    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beach style is so outstanding! Amazing!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful beach pictures, so pretty!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post. Love the sunnies!
    Nistha
    https://www.fashionistha.com/red-hot-this-summer/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures.Wow, the water looks so beautiful.
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous beach and girl, your legs are fine !!! Love your swimsuit and the photographs are gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete