October Gamiss Wish list

5 Comments
Hey guys!!! One "ber" month down and we're getting closer to Christmas season! It's already half of October already and SALEs are popping everywhere!!! I guess it's still early to buy some presents for Christmas but preparing a little won't actually hurt. It's time again for a new announcement on the blog! Gamiss online store is giving all us a Halloween treat! They're having an on going 50% discount on almost all of their items on site and I'm sure that it's going to be a big hit for every fashion lovers including me! I got my picks on almost all of the categories but my favorites would be in the Bags, Shoes and Sweaters section. Here's a little sneak peak of what I chose. :)
Isn't these two items the cutest? :)
Radio shaped Leather bag // Letter print hand bag
How about these cute printed sweatshirts? :)
Casual letter hoodie // Shark "Hug Me" hoodie
Don't you love these casual sandals?
Block tassel sandals // Pom pom sandals
Check out Gamiss website for more fashionable finds! See ya on my next post! :)

xoxo,






You may also like

5 comments:

  1. They're so funny!!

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great picks. Perfect for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picks!!
    xx- Nina

    http://www.ninalnguyen.com/2017/10/classic-trench-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shark 'hug me' hoodie made me giggle, such a cool piece! :)

    Hope you're having a lovely week so far :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete