About me
Fashion | Travel | Dentist
Collaborations and Sponsorships
shairamanalo@yahoo.com
Total Page views
Labels
- Beauty (10)
- Diaries (70)
- Event (38)
- Family (26)
- Fashion (232)
- Food (19)
- Giveaway (3)
- Inspiration (7)
- Jewelry (2)
- Personal (41)
- Promo (1)
- Review (11)
- School (16)
- Shai Recommends (6)
- SP Adventures (25)
- Sponsored (153)
- Style Challenge (6)
- Travel (71)
Popular Posts
-
We cannot deny the fact that nowadays we prefer to dress in less prints and tones and prefer monochromatic dressing. I don't know if...
-
Before this month ends I would like to share with you the main highlight of my January. :) As I've told you in my previous post, we had...
-
Last Saturday I attend the 9th installment of Bloggers United at Whitespace, Makati. I started attending BU during its 5th installment...
Blog Awards





Thanks for sharing the sale! Lots of cute halloween things there, you could get organised for next year, haha!
ReplyDeleteHope you've had a lovely weekend! We had a quiet one dealing with sick toddlers unfortunately. Thankfully everyone is feeling better!
Away From The Blue Blog