Okdress Bridesmaid Dresses

9 Comments

Recently my eldest cousin informed me that she had chosen me to be her maid of honor on her wedding this coming November. I was surprised and overwhelmed to be taking a big responsibility on the most special day of her life. Being a maid of honor entails so many responsibilities. I have to be the head in planning the bridal shower, be her confidant in times when problems arise, help her in organizing the other stuffs in the absence of the groom and a wedding planner and most importantly lead the other bridesmaids- communicate and coordinate with them to make the whole event a success. Having said that, one of my responsibility is to help the bride choose the dresses of her bridesmaids. Choosing a dress and styling a look are the things that I personally love doing and I’m pretty sure that I can help my Ate Ghen (the bride) with those kinds of stuffs.


One brand that was recently introduced to me that I know could help me choose the most ideal bridesmaid dresses is Okdress. They have a wide range of dresses to choose - prom dresses, wedding dresses, homecoming dresses and wedding party dresses. Luckily one of their specialty is bridesmaid dresses. I’ve browsed the site and I have so many favorites because almost everything is beautiful. I didn’t know that ombre blue A line dresses look nice for a bridesmaid dress.

You can personally check out their website and pick your own preferred dresses. I already have my suggestions for the bride and I hope she’ll consider the designs that I picked. :) 


See you in my next posts! :)

xoxo,




You may also like

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful website!!

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful wedding dresses!

    Kelly | https://lizado.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these dresses! Soooo pretty!

    Happy Monday, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely dresses!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun time- being an MOH is so much responsibility, but it can be so fun!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete

  6. Beautiful wedding dresses. I like all of them. Thank you for sharing with us. Hope that you will share more in the future
    https://lizado.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete