August Favorites: Estasyon // Paperless post

4 Comments
There are a lot of restaurants opening in and around Batangas. Batanguenos are really up to try almost anything and everything they see new and good in social media. Paulo and I were two guilty people!! There's this restaurant named "Estasyon" that opened last July along Pastor Road across Ponte Fino Residences. I've been seeing it every time I go to school from SM. The place is just small (I think they only have 5-6 tables with 4 chairs) but its simple exterior and interior attracted me and Pau. I was really hungry when Pau fetched me that day. He's asking me where I want to eat and I told him I want to try the foods in Estasyon. We have no idea what this restaurant offers but we know it's something different. I don't really know what this restaurant caters but it's mostly Filipino foods with a twist! 
Here's what we ended up ordering :) We were surprised to see a really cute presentation and plating for a small restaurant like this. They really do know how to satisfy their customers through small details like this one :)
Bongsilog (Php 130) Of course, this is Paulo's order! Garlic rice + Sunny side up egg + well, BACOOOON!!! He's in to Tapa at first but I told him that he's always eating beef meat so might as well change his order. He ended up with pork. I wasn't able to force him to eat something different for him like fish and veggies. Anyway, he said that their Bongsilog tasted good. He's going to order their tapa the next time we eat there. 
Pancit Rafa (Php 170) I was curious on how this one tasted when I saw it in the menu. I'm not into fried noodles. Never. I was telling Pau that I want to try it but at the back of my mind I might just waste my money. He said that we should order it because it will bother me at the end of the day if I will not be able to try it and instead buy another one that I don't really like. Haha! He really knows me well. ** Same scenario with the Maybelline Super stay matte lipstick!! HAHA I was really in to the Amazonian shade but I fear that I might not be able to use it in my everyday look so I ended up buying the safer shades that I didn't actually liked first like the Seductress and the Vice lipsticks and lip tints. Because I was really bothered that I don't have the Amazonian I still bought it 2 weeks after. I ended up having more lip products than what was expected. Tinawanan na lang nya ako. Sa sobrang changes ko daw lalo ng dumami yung products na meron ako instead of yung gusto ko agad. Maybe I should show you my lip and eye products haul in my next posts. ** Going back to my review, this Pancit Rafa doesn't really satisfied my taste buds. It's my first time to eat crispy noodles in beer sauce and I don't think I would try the same thing again. The only thing that I enjoyed eating were the livers! I really love chicken and pork livers. :)
Adobo Chicken Tortilla (Php 115) This is my order! I wasn't really expecting that it looks like this when it was served. Maybe I didn't read the description of the foods haha. I highly recommend this one if you happen to visit Estasyon. It's a combination of chicken adobo, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, turmeric rice with their house cilantro tortilla. Ang sarap lang :) Pau even enjoyed it kahit hinalo-halo ko ang gulay haha The plating is well presented as well. Lakas makapang instagram! :)

Paulo and I will definitely go back and try their other dishes. I'd love to try their Hipon Marinara Pasta the next time I go there. 

Aside from the foods and restaurants in my monthly favorites, I found this website which caters a lot of online cards and stationary. Since I was a child and up to now I've been collecting greeting cards, thank you cards, stationary and journals that has really cute designs and calligraphy. I love writing on it and sending it to my close friends or just keep it to myself. 
I'm lucky enough to be given the chance to try Paperless post. It's an online site wherein you can produce your own cards and send it online to your friends and love ones. You can choose your own layout and design and after customize it. You can make there invitations, flyers, cards, and announcements. I decided to customize a thank you card into a business card and a stationary card with my name on it. :) Thank you Paperless post for the opportunity! I can finally send my friends online cards and invitations in just one click! :)


xoxo,



You may also like

4 comments:

  1. all the dishes look so yummy!

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many halls are created to provide a catering service to specific cultural needs. And it gets very difficult to have a party at a hotel because the catering staff could not cook the traditional meals required by the client. But this party venue specialize in specific cultural needs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks all delicious!!

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete