Good Sleep with Freedomsilk

0 Comments
Hey guys! How are you all doing? We’re currently on a long weekend because our Saturday clinic had been declared as a rest day after our department’s accreditation plus it’s National Hero’s Day this coming Monday. I was given a couple of days to destress and just relax in our house, watch netflix (Have you seen To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before?) and my favorite youtube vloggers. Speaking of relaxing, I’m all in to comfortable clothes and huggable pillows. Who doesn’t like that?

I recently found a website which caters one of my favorite comfy wear, silk. FreedomSilk was made to give their clients and customers the comfort they wanted. They’re a company who manufactures and sells different kind of silk fabric including silk clothes like silk robes and silk camisole set. One of my favorite from their wide selection of categories is their silk pajamas. A pair of silk pajamas is the perfect ootd I could recommend you for a perfect and relaxing day at home.

I have selected a few set of my favorites to give you an idea of what to expect in their website. 
First is this royal blue robe. This is the first thing that caught my attention. I love the color and glossy feels of this robe. Don’t you think it’s super classy?
Second are these 2 pairs of camisole set. I chose the colors royal blue (again) and my favorite color, pink. :) I think it’s more convenient and comfy sometimes to wear shorts than pants. 
Third is this pair of PJs. I’m a big fan of PJs. These 2 colors, white and pink are also two of my top picks.
There you go! I hope you consider these when you place an order to their site. :) Visit their site for more choices! 
xoxo,






You may also like

No comments: