October Waves

28 Comments
What a crazy month it is! So far, October is my favorite month of the year because one of my greatest prayer has been granted. There were also several achieved accomplishments followed by family gatherings and events that took place this month and I couldn't be more grateful to the ONE who made all of these things possible. 

Outfit. Recently I got 4 new pieces for the month of October from my favorite brand, Shein. My first Shein entry for this month is this black ribbed dress! Another casual dress in my closet! I don't know if I pulled off this look but all I can say is that, it it so comfortable to wear and the fabric is still breathable even if it hugs the body. I also considered the length of this dress when I picked it because I needed something that would cover my fat legs. I've always been so insecure about it and I'm happy that I found a midi type that I could wear over and over again. :) I think I should get more of this type of dress, what do you think? 

Dress from Shein
Sunnies from Flyshades
Bag from Guess c/o Paulo (Birthday gift)

Get an extra 15% off for orders every $59 and above by using the code: Q4shaira upon check out. This code is valid from October to December 2019. 
Sharing with you some pictures from the previous family event that I attended. It was the Christening of my 6th godchild, the first son of my eldest cousin. Dami ko na din palang papapaskuhin. 
Let's stay connected through instagram, @shairangelique! See you in my next post! :)

xoxo,




You may also like

28 comments:

  1. I love that midi dress on you! Such a classical piece. Lovely photos as well.
    Your christening outfit is very elegant as well. It is always lovely to be a godmother. You already have six godchildren? How cool! I only have one goddaughter- my niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute in this black midi dress dear! The view is also amazing <3 Wonderful Post! Have a great day!
    Allurerage
    Rampdiary

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great October is going well for you so far! Enjoy those happy times Shaira :)
    That dress is a good staple to have!

    Julia x
    www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy I'm not ranting in this blog post haha! Thank you Julia :)

      Delete
  4. Great dress and outfit, and congratulations on your 6th godchild and the first boy!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely dress . Suit you and the pictures are lovely too

    http://www.mariesconnections.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look really great in this black dress <3<3 Regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many fantastic pictures, your Godson is precious x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy October has been such an amazing month for you!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are looking beautiful in black dress. I'm glad that this month has been wonderful for you.
    Have a great day.
    Kisses <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi
    thnks sto sahre this

    I was following your articles

    pls followe my article
    Buy Telegram members

    ....

    ReplyDelete
  11. That midi dress looks gorgeous on you! I really love the button details. And I'm glad you are having a good October!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Kara! I love the button details too! It didn't made the outfit too plain :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete