Perio Surgery & Odontectomy

6 Comments
I know this is a bit off from my previous outfit and travel posts but I’d love to take this opportunity to share something personal and school related. I had expressed my rants and musings during my previous posts lately telling that I was so worried and stressed about my school requirements (although I still have a few to complete). But recently, last September and this October, I was inspired and uplifted by my cousins’ and boyfriend’s victories. I’ve seen them worked so hard to get to where they are now and I’m inspired to not give up and keep on going. I had countless “what ifs” and breakdowns but I know that my dreams and priorities matter more than anything else. As part of my little achievements I wanted to share with you the 2 surgeries that I had accomplished this year as part of our school requirement.  
Perio Surgery. Last July I had my Perio surgery done with Rhada Dinglasan as my partner under Dr. Liberty Rosales. This was actually my second attempt Perio surgery already because the first one which was suppose to happen last May was a big misunderstanding. I’ll not elaborate the story anymore but all I can say is that when this second opportunity knocked, I grabbed and took the chance! Everything happened as if it was a last minute surgery but my team pulled it off! I’m really thankful for my friends who assisted us, Dr. Rosales for guiding us and to our senior for giving us our patient. 
Odontectomy. Our Odontec happened just last October 16. It’s the second major surgery that was one of the biggest relief from our clinical requirements. This time I had my college bff, Justine Tan, as my partner under Dr. JP Domingo. I know most of our seniors who are reading this now know the journey and struggles (struggles talaga! Haha!) before a pair could perform Odontec. You have to literally familiarize everything about the patient and of course, the surgery proper. Odontec is one of my most treasured experience and achievement in my college journey. I’ve always wanted to be an OMS someday and performing such simple surgery is already a stepping stone to my lifelong dream. I really appreciate the help of our mentor for directing and being with us. It’s actually a complicated one (mesioangluar position with both roots dilacerated and it required more bone removal than what I had expected) and I know that we will not be able to do everything without him by our side. I also appreciate our friends who lent us some instruments and of course, our assists who helped us during the whole procedure. Shobe and I’s tandem wouldn’t be able to make it without our support system. Thank you so much guys!!! 

How are you doing? I hope you get to accomplish your goals for this week! 
Let's stay connected through instagram: @shairangelique. See you in my next posts! :) 

xoxo,



You may also like

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing both of these surgeries! It's great that you are not giving up and going for your dreams. Wishing you all the best with your schooling!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete