Christmas tree farm

10 Comments
It's been a 3 week hiatus on the blog but I'm finally greeting you all a Merry Christmas!!! How was your holidays so far? I guess I'm just starting to savor mine since I've been hooked up in a roller coaster ride of experiences and emotions since the month started. The first week was full of blessings because after all the last minute turnaround I'm finally done with my pedo patient requirements! (Thank you Lord for the gift of patient and very long patience!) I'm not bringing a pedo stress in 2020 anymore! :P Going back, the second week was quite stressful for me. We were suppose to fly to Malaysia during that week but some mishaps and misunderstandings (passport conflict) had happened which lead to the cancellation of our trip last minute. But God is really good because He redirected and gave us a way better trip to look forward to in the start of 2020. I'm not gonna spill yet where we are going (not in Malaysia anymore because my mom believes that Malaysia isn't for us HAHA) but I'm so sure that there's no backing out because I'm the one who booked and arranged it. Everything is set already! 
For the holidays we went to Old Grove Farmstead again to celebrate the birthday of my boyfriend's sister. It was Paulo and I's second time there already (The first was during our 2nd Anniversary last October which you can read here). I was looking for a last minute outfit during that time and saw the clothes that I have sorted for our Malaysia trip. I got a few from FemmeLuxeFinery and SHEIN beforehand to bring but since the clothes that I ordered from Femmeluxe give more of tropical vibes I decided to use each of it for my holiday trips and events here in PH. Hence this dress. Isn't it cute? :)
You know how much I love wearing off shoulder dresses but I didn't thought of getting a fitted one for myself because I've always thought that I'm going to look fat in it. Uhm, I guess I was able to hide my holiday belly by picking the right color and print of the dress. (It also comes in red with polka dots, plain nude and white.) Another thing that I liked about this dress is that I can also use it as a top which I did during the evening when we went to stroll around the park. Femmeluxe offers a wide variety of clothes for the holidays such as Bodycon dress, Mini dress, Lace Bodysuit and Trousers! Check their site for more finds! 

Thanks for dropping by my blog! Happy Holidays! :)

xoxo,



You may also like

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfits. I love that dress on you.

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Shaira! I'm glad you managed to find other holiday plans after your original fell through. It shows you that one has to be patient and stay positive - well done!
    This farm is really cute and I love the old-fashioned buildings. Also, your slipper shoes are super cute!

    Julia x
    Last Post: How To Build Your Festive Wardrobe | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/12/christmas-2019-how-to-build-your.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely place, beautiful pictures as always!!

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get Your Urgent Xmas Promo Blank Atm Card Now Contact Email Via:Cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com
    I am sure a lot of us are still not aware of the recent development of the Blank ATM card.. An ATM card that can change your financial status within few days. With this Blank ATM card, you can withdraw between $2,000-$3,000 -$5, 500-$8,800-$12, 000-$20,000-$35,000 -$50,000 daily from any ATM machine in the world. There is no risk of getting caught by any form of security if you followed the instructions properly. The Blank ATM card is also sophisticated due to the fact that the card has its own security making your transaction very safe and untraceable. i am not a stupid man that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done. For more info contact Mr john and also on how you are going to get your order..
    Order yours today via Email: cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful place!! Happy New Year!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rakastan näiden pukujen ainutlaatuisuutta ja värikkäyttä!

    wholesale women's clothing

    ReplyDelete

  7. I've been seeing posts and testimonials about BLANK ATM CARD but I never believed it, not until I tried it myself. It was on the 12th day of March. I was reading a post about places to visit in Slovakia when I saw this captivating post about how a Man described as Mr Harry changed his life with the help of a Blank Atm Card. I didn't believe it at first until I decided to reach him through the mail address attached to the post. To my greatest imagination, it was real. Right now am living up to a standard I never used to live before. Today might be your lucky day! Reach Mr Harry via email: (harrybrownn59@gmail.com) see you on the brighter side of life. you can also text him on his number:+1(661)-797-0921

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete