About me
Fashion | Travel | Dentist
Collaborations and Sponsorships
shairamanalo@yahoo.com
Total Page views
Labels
- Beauty (10)
- Diaries (70)
- Event (38)
- Family (26)
- Fashion (232)
- Food (19)
- Giveaway (3)
- Inspiration (7)
- Jewelry (2)
- Personal (41)
- Promo (1)
- Review (11)
- School (16)
- Shai Recommends (6)
- SP Adventures (25)
- Sponsored (153)
- Style Challenge (6)
- Travel (71)
Popular Posts
-
We cannot deny the fact that nowadays we prefer to dress in less prints and tones and prefer monochromatic dressing. I don't know if...
-
Hi guys! I've teamed-up with a Hungarian fashion blogger, Flora Bugan of La Papillon Noire , and came up with a blog interview for ...
-
Last Saturday I attend the 9th installment of Bloggers United at Whitespace, Makati. I started attending BU during its 5th installment...
Blog Awards


All of the Azazei Mermaid Dresses featured in the images above and on Azazei's website look gorgeous! The designs, colours appearances of the fabrics and tailoring all look beautiful.
ReplyDeletemy blog
my YouTube
my Twitter