Gown for a Queen

1 Comments


 Hey guys! It's time for my Part 2 post about the dresses that I'm talking about in my previous post. I was browsing through their website and I was hooked up by a lot of beautiful gowns that they offer. We're not even done yet with their prom dresses online! They still have a lot in store. Let me show you more of my favorites and tell you why these sequins prom gowns caught my eyes!

I'm not really a fan of a bright evening gown such as the color yellow but this one is a stunner and eye catching. The v-neck detail made the whole look more sexy! I would definitely wear this!


Who wouldn't wear this?? This gown is probably one of the nicest among all the gowns that I've seen in their website. It can pass as an evening gown and wedding gown! The waist cape is the statement of this look. Imagine coming out of that door after the host introduced you to everyone-- you're gonna look like an angel! Trust me!


I never see myself wearing a ball gown but this one is something that caught my eyes too! It's elegant yet sweet and it gives a classic but youthful vibes. 


Last but not the least, this gown is probably the one I'll be wearing if I'll go on another prom night in high school. Silk, the color, the heart shaped top, the slit and most especially the little sequin details-- one dress that talks about my whole personality!

If you're still looking for your evening dresses, prom dresses or even bridal dresses you may visit azazei.com. They have a lot in store to offer!


xoxo,






You may also like

1 comment:

  1. So many amazing items!

    Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete