Perfect Holiday Gift for the Hardworking Girls

2 Comments

 Hey guys! Happy Halloween! How are you all doing? I've been pretty busy lately (not only with clinic) but because we've been involved in a car accident the day before my birthday and I have to communicate with a lot of people and the insurance company. It's traumatizing but I'm still thankful that no one got hurt and my family is safe. Aside from that. Halloween just passed and everyone got busy already preparing for Christmas holidays! Talk about that big shift! 

Talking about Christmas already, have you thought of nice gifts to give already this coming holiday season to your family and friends? Well, there are literally a lot to choose from especially that there are many stuffs available to order online. I. myself, have been thinking about lately who I will give Christmas presents aside from my immediate family and godchildren. I have my colleagues, co dentists, dental auxiliaries and the people I'm working with in baking. I was thinking of giving them something that they can be able to use everyday, something that is affordable and something that is durable. Luckily, I came across this shop that sells something for the ladies in my list. 


When I stated the 3 qualifications that I wanted, cosmolle seemed to find a way in my search box. As I visited their website I was hooked up with the good read and intention of the brand so I immediately checked out their products and I got even amazed.

Self care is very important nowadays. We're living in a world where we spent more working hours that the time we take a rest. I'm very guilty and I'm not proud of it. As a working woman who spent all day wearing a bra underneath my clothes I am happy to finally found a shop that caters what other women like me need. We need something comfortable, something useful everyday, something breathable and something that screams self care. I'm talking about the most comfortable wireless bra

It's not easy to come up with comfort and style all in one but I['m happy that this is what their products are all about. These are probably one of the perfect gift to give this coming Christmas that most women would appreciate and love. I'm actually planning to get some for my hardworking ladies in my dental team. I have chosen a few selection, too, to show here on the blog for some gift ideas for your girls! 


Cosmolle has something for you! Black Friday Bra will be available this November. Score and save big by shopping on the biggest sale yet of the year! 

Leave your thoughts on the comment section below. See you in the next!

xoxo,






You may also like

2 comments:

  1. These underwear fashions from Cosmolle look very comfortable and come in a nice variety of pretty feminine colours! I visited Cosmolle's website via the link you provided and really love the colour and appearance of the Cosmolle AirWear Fits Everybody Boy Short in the colour 'Dusty Rose' (a very pretty shade of pink :-)

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought myself some really nice underwear with a wireless bra and oh, my, it's so cozy! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ReplyDelete