Movie shooting

1 Comments
I didn't expect that my Sunday would be this extra-ordinary. I haven't been to any shooting or tapings before and this is my first time. 

My lola called me this morning and told me to go to our bukid because there's a shooting happening there. When I heard it I didn't know if I would believe  it or not. Shooting? In our bukid? Seriously?! And so we went there and find out what was really happening there. KABOOM! My lola wasn't joking! It's true! There's an Indie Film being shot there. When I went to my tito's resort to watch the shooting I was yelling at my brothers and so I heard someone shouted "Ineng, wag maingay!" so I was like. "Sorry po! v^_^v Nakakahiya ^_^ It was their take 5 na pala. HAHAHA. Sorry po talaga!

I met some artists from ABS-CBN and GMA networks. I had the chance to have a picture with them and of course communicate and be friend with them. 

 with the gorgeous Trina Legaspi. It's so nice to be with her. She's so kind in the set. I still cannot believe it that she was the girl I was watching in the kiddie gag show Goin Bulilit who always acts the nanay role before. She so sexy now! 
 with Eliza Pineda. She's so pretty and small in person. I was shocked when I learned that she was already 17 years old. She's older than me! She looks  so young! 
 with this guy! I think his name is Renz. At first I was so too shy to approach him but after I had a picture with him, gosh! whenever our paths cross he smile and winks at me. hahaha. :"> Catch him at Walang Tulugan every Sunday at 12 am :)

Another unforgettable day for us! :)

xoxo,
SHAIRA 


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete