BestHairBuy Lace Closure

1 Comments
Hey guys! If you have read my previous post I was so busy thinking of the look that I want for my cousin’s wedding. I told you in my previous post about the idea of using a wig to achieve a different hairstyle without damaging my hair. Aside from the knowledge of using hair extensions, clip ins and wigs I came to discover a new hair accessory that I just knew recently. It’s called Lace closure. I don’t know if you have already heard about it or have encountered about it before but I was a bit amazed on how it is used and how it looks like on a human hair when properly placed and used.


Lace closure is actually a combination of wig and hair extensions. Hair closure is a top piece of hair that is intended to blend seamlessly with the human hair. Its base is a neutral skin colored silk lace that resembles a human scalp and that makes it more realistic. Another thing that amazes me is that you can do a free style parting of your hair wherever you desire or wherever direction you want. You can part it in the middle, or maybe on any of the two sides you want to.


What made me interested in Lace closures? Lace closures are versatile pieces and goes well with any hair type. Whether it is natural hair, permed or any of the hair types, it’s still going to fit as long as you use it in the right way. Next is you can dye it! Yes, you can have it colored without having to color and damage your own hair. Lastly, it doesn’t cost that much unlike when you buy lace frontal closures, wigs or hair extensions. It’s the cheapest based on my survey from other hair accessories.

If you happen to like or at least want to try lace closures you may consider BestHairBuy lace closure. BestHairBuy has a lot of hair accessories to offer. I have mentioned their site in my previous post about wigs. They actually offer a lot of those lace closures from different lengths and volumes. You may also check out BestHairBuy bob wigs or BestHairBuy 360 lace wigs for more choices. Here are some of the items that you may consider from their site. :)


Check out their accounts:


xoxo,



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete