Turning 22

22 Comments
I'm turning 22 in just a few days. I don't feel old  nor young. I feel like I'm still in the process of enjoying and at the same time taking more responsibilities than before. As I age I am able to encounter a lot of experiences that shaped me to who I am now. 
I've experienced my lowest this year. This is the first time I felt really stressed for more than 2 weeks. I think that was during the first month of first semester of school this year. My close friends are aware of it because I became less talkative (HAHA) or maybe because I've experienced a series of breakdowns every night. Wag na sana maulit yun. Please lang haha 

This is the year wherein eating became my favorite past time. Grabe lang no! I gained 11 kilos!!! My friends eat a lot! Dalang-dala nila ako. My boyfriend eats a lot! Our dates were always in restaurants with super meals and unli rice. Tapos nag open pa ang family namin ng food house! I have so many reasons why I gained weight. I don't really have regrets that I did gained weight but I always make it a point to still stay fit and healthy plus go on a quick exercise every time I have the time. I also have my blood sugar, urinalysis and cholesterol checked once every 2 months. (Adulting na talaga! Haha) 
This is the year wherein I learned to live up the saying, "Trust the Process". Everything is possible. We cannot predict what will happen. This applies every time I schedule things on my planner. All of my days are jampacked and every single day is important to me. The moment I wasn't able to do a certain thing on that day, my schedule is already ruined. Paulo thought me to always trust the process because not everyday is a bad day. There's still a day after to make things right and I believe in that. I've been in situations like this for a couple of times already and those things that I'm worried about before were the  subjects of my proud and funny stories now. It always ends up with, "Ang galing, kaya ko nga pala!"  But behind the thought of "Trust the Process" you should not forget to pray and do your best in everything that you do. :)

Lastly, I've seen myself growing and maturing for my age, taking more risks and believing in my capabilities. I'm in the process of being that independent woman I'm always longing to be. I'm starting to overcome greater fears; I'm starting to give myself the gift of being lost- lost in the way of helping myself to figure things out and to stand on my own; I'm starting to lead my life in my own vision; I'm starting to become an emotional rock whom people go to for help and I'm starting to fix my own shit together. I hope I could be as strong as I've imagined and that will be the best birthday gift I could ever receive. 
Outfit: Wearing this cute crop top from Shein. Thank you Shein! You can get yours for only $12 or Php 635. You can visit their website for more fashionable finds! ;)

xoxo,




You may also like

22 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit.
    And happy birthday!! :)


    Love,

    Angela
    www.angelavissers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! You look lovely!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem so mature Shaira, and at peace with who you are! It shows how much the bad shapes us as well as the good. I hope the rest of this year remains a good one for you!

    Julia x
    Last Post: How To Spend 48h in Brugge, Belgium | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/09/travel-how-to-spend-48h-in-brugge.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your top! Hope you have a lovely Birthday. So true, trust the process and your gut, it won't lead your wrong xx

    Violethollow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very beautiful and you outfit is awesome <3

    https://pauliica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Great top and pictures too!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Great look!!

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed reading your posts and all those experiences that have shaped your personality so far and there is so much more to come! Happy Birthday girl xx

    Much Love,
    Elegant Duchess xx
    https://www.elegantduchess.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are so gorgeous, happy birthday Hun :)

    Grace Louise || www.gracelouiseofficial.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday gorgeous girl! I hope this year is your absolute best year so far and brings you everything you could possibly dream of :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw Happy Birthday - you look beautiful!! It sounds like you're doing amazing, that top suits you perfectly :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (I just wondered if you might be interested in my giveaway! It’s for the Norvina palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills - just thought I’d ask haha :D xx)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning look babe. Love this on you! Thanks for sharing!
    Happy Tuesday!
    Much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so gorgeous and your photos are so stunning! Happy birthday <3
    www.thefancycats.pt

    ReplyDelete
  14. You made it through and that's really something to be proud of! Happy birthday!

    District of Chic

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on turning 22! I know I am late to the post, but I'm glad you're doing well!
    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday! I hope everything is going well, and you look beautiful!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday :) Hindi naman mataba aa hh

    www.alyinwanderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have such lovely reflections. I remember I gained some weight when I was in college, but like you said, you have to trust the process. The bad is only temporary and girl, you look so gorgeous!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a lovely weekend. <3

    -PerlaGiselle | iamperlita.com

    Say hello and let’s follow each other <3 | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  19. These photos are so cute, hope you had a great birthday!

    Elle x
    www.ellemaryjane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. If you are looking for believer clothing company in USA, then Christian T-Shirts & Clothing is best choice for you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete