BestHairBuy Wigs

1 Comments
Hey guys! There are many upcoming events for me and my family. My birthday is fast approaching (Can you guess when?) but I'm not really excited about it unlike the past years. My cousin's wedding is also fast approaching, and it really excites me because she's my first cousin from my mother side to get married. I'm already thinking of the possible looks that I would want to imitate on her wedding day. It's a little pressure that I'm her maid of honor knowing that I'm the most special among her bridesmaids. Going back, I'm already thinking of the possible hair and makeup looks that I want to achieve. For the makeup, I'd probably go for the fresh and minimal makeup look. Since the theme is pastel I'd go on more nude, light and sweet colors like pink and somewhat orange-y. I don't think I would have any problem with my makeup except that I would probably need to practice more on using the eye shadow. 


As for my hair, this is the big question mark for me. I'm always having a hard time thinking of what to style my hair. It’s actually tricky because I had my hair cut short (few inches below the shoulders) and I want to curl it and style it as if I have a long hair. I know, it feels impossible at first but heyyy, it’s what wigs and hair extensions are made for right?? I’m a user of hair extensions during special occasions but I haven’t tried using wigs. Wigs are actually what people use when they have a major hair loss or when they have too short hair that hair extensions can’t manage. I don’t have neither of the two but the main reason why I’d love to try it is the ease and lesser time of styling my hair. I mean, it’s pretty the way it is. It’s also easier to use and it gives a whole different look when worn. Wigs come in a variety of colors. I actually wanna try a chestnut brown color for a different look. I haven’t tried coloring my hair in different color and I think this is the best way to have this color without damaging my hair.



BestHairBuy is one of the online stores that sells a variety of hair accessories like BestHairBuy wigs, hair extensions, clip in and more. They actually have their wigs divided in different categories such as African American wigs, 360 Lace wigs, BestHairBuy full lace wigs, BestHairBuy lace front wigs, synthetic wigs and more. Here are some of the wigs that they have in store or visit their site for more choices! 😊



Check out their other accounts:


xoxo,



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for putting up this good post. I was very interested in the article, it’s quite inspiring I should admit, I like visiting your site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.
    Helimix Shaker Bottle

    ReplyDelete