Jupitoo glasses

2 Comments
Summer can definitely be felt all year round in the Philippines but it is this point in time wherein the scorching heat makes it seem like the Philippines is a big oven toasting all of us in our country. When I visited Korea last week I’ve experienced the transition of their Spring to Summer season. The sun was very high and shining bright during the day but the heat doesn’t bothered us anyway because it was not humid and sticky.


Everytime we have our tours I always make it a point to bring with me a pair of sunglasses. It’s a must especially that the sun’s rays are blinding! I brought two of my favorites- one round glasses and my other favorite cat eye glasses. I had overused those 2 pairs already and I’m thinking of purchasing another pair for my upcoming beach trip. I’ve recently came across Jupitoo, a website that caters some fashionable selection of sunglasses online. They’re collection is pretty impressive since everything is in the shade of black which makes it look luxurious and high end.

Here are some of my picks that you may consider in choosing yours: Women's sunglasses 


After every tour that we had during my Korea trip, I opt to remove my contact lenses since I have used it the whole day which made my eyes felt dry. Aside from that the temperature starts to drop giving during the evening giving off cooler and chiller nights. To make myself comfortable I switched on to my prescription glasses. Speaking of prescription glasses Jupitoo also offers these kind of glasses to their clients and customers. It’s actually their main craft other than sunglasses. I have visited their website and found unique ones that I haven’t seen from local stores and malls before.

Here are some of my picks that you may consider in choosing yours: Women's prescription glasses


You may visit Jupitoo website for more eyeglasses and sunglasses selection!

xoxo,
 



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Stunning!

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete