Sexy Bridesmaid dresses ft. Babyonline dress

10 Comments
Hey guys! How are you all doing? Have you seen my previous post? :) Anyway, today’s blog topic is all about dealing and choosing the perfect sexy bridesmaids dresses. If you’re my follower on instagram you probably noticed that I attended two weddings as a bridesmaid early this year. The first one was, I was a maid of honor for my cousin’s wedding. She gave me many options because a maid of honor’s dress is suppose to be different among the rest but because we have a limited time to prepare I chose to have the same dress with the other bridesmaid. But of course I still have a different style for mine. There were some things I did considered in styling my own gown. First, I want to accentuate my good features in the dress. I opted to wear a halter style infinity dress to give emphasis to my shoulders and collar bones. Second, I made sure to look taller in it. I opted for a long bridesmaid dress instead of the short length. Third, I made sure to accessorize it nicely because a good look will never be complete without the touch of complementing accessories in it. Since the theme is sky blue I went for silver accessories rather than gold.  

I’ve picked some favorites from Babyonline dresses that you might consider when picking your bridesmaid dress! Just a little tip: Make sure to pick something that screams out your personality! :)



    xoxo,



You may also like

10 comments:

  1. They're so beautiful!

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend!!
    Dheera
    www.thestylepanorama.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really pretty dresses!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so gorgeous Love them xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/06/interview-with-cris-by-swarnaz.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there anyone who can recommend the best Plus Size Lingerie Wholesale among the ones listed here?
    Plus Size Lingerie Wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the dress are so pretty. And I think the girl who wear it is the the most beautiful girl Money Bag

    ReplyDelete
  7. Share great information about your blog , Blog really helpful for us .
    long bridesmaid dresses

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are many advantages to women's outfit ideas. One advantage is that it can help you save time when you are getting ready for an event. Another advantage is that it can help you find the right outfit for the right occasion. It can also help you save money by allowing you to buy fewer items of clothing.

    ReplyDelete