Playa Montana Beach Hotel

21 Comments
I know this touristy picture of mine already speaks for the blog post but let me remind you that this is only a sneak peak of my whole Playa Montana experience 2 weeks ago. :) If you aren't familiar with it, Playa Montana Beach Hotel is one of the newest addition in the shores of Pagkilatan Batangas and has opened its doors to public last April 1 this year. It's the first beach hotel to date in Pagkilatan and is marked to make its way as one of the leading beach tourist destination in the shore of Solidbaybay. Going back, I was invited and given the chance to experience and have a taste of what it feels like to live the suite life in Playa for a day. Let me share you the whole experience through the captions below. 
Suite room. What did I really expected in a suite room of this beach hotel? I expected nothing short of perfect! King-sized and soft bed, a spacious living room, flat screen television, a private comfort room with complete set of toiletries, and a breath taking view of the pool side. What more can I ask for? This suite room was our home for the whole day where we got to have the complete R&R that we needed away from the stress of school and work. We were 4 in our group and was able to maximize the whole space since the hotel's suite is good for a maximum of 5 pax. This room is valued at Php 10,000 for an overnight stay and Php 8,000 for a day tour.
This corner is everyone's picture perfect and instagram friendly spot. Check out my ig posts! :P
Deluxe & Quadruple Rooms. Aside from the suite room, there's also a deluxe room which can accommodate a maximum of 2 pax and a quadruple room of 4 pax. It is smaller and has the basic amenities of a hotel room. Deluxe rooms are available at Php 4,000 for an overnight stay and Php 3,500 for a day tour. For Quadruple rooms, overnight stay starts at Php 6,000 and day tour starts at 5,000. 
Group Room. If you're travelling in big groups like 10 pax or more they also have bigger and more budget friendly rooms. They also have the amenities of a suite room but the highlight of this one is a common balcony with a view of the sea. Overnight rate starts at Php 15,000 and Php 12,500 for day tours.
Watch out for my next outfit posts! 2 of it were shoot here in Playa :) 
For our lunch they prepared a different selection of foods that they offer to their guests. Overnight stays are inclusive of breakfast meals while Day tour stays are inclusive of plated lunch.
Chicken Kaldereta
Pansit Bihon Guisado
Playa's Signature Whole Chicken
Seafood Platter
Crispy Pata
Garlic Butter Shrimp
Spaghetti. They offer huge serving size that the whole spaghetti on a plate looks good for 2-3 sharing already.
During the late afternoon we went down to explore the pool and beach area. It was so hot that afternoon and it made the pool looked more inviting. Ahhh, this view is just soothing to the eyes!  
There are many beautiful spots that I loved in Playa but this one is my favorite. 
From the raft, you will see the whole view of the hotel. It is plainly attractive and beautiful. 
I really had a good time here. The view is so beautiful and the water is so clear. Akala ko nasa Coron na ako. Haha! A school of fishes can be spotted around this area too. Ang ganda lang. How I wish we waited for the sunset. 
Rewarding himself with a refreshing dip after taking photos the whole day! Haha! I'm sure he enjoyed the pool all by himself.
I also enjoyed the whole experience and I must say that the suite life was all worth it!
For bookings and queries you may reach Playa Montana Management through their facebook page or cellphone number at 0915 459 5995. For booking references and concerns you may check their rates below. :)

Let's stay connected through instagram: @shairangelique
Watch out for my next posts! Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are coming! :)

xoxo,



You may also like

21 comments:

  1. Oh wow how nice is this? Wish I could go there, so jelly. And love your photos!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com



    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such great photos! I want to go there.
    xx- Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viewing the photos gives a kind of relaxation
    The food looks really good
    It is almost weekend, what's your plan?

    new post: https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/11/bloggers-struggling-with-poor-traffic.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many plans for the weekend. I'll have my check up in Manila this sat and a family event on Sunday :)

      Delete
  4. It looks like you had such a great time! Thanks for sharing your experience! :)

    melissakacar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it looks amazing! :) Thanks for sharing :)...btw, would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on my blog and I´ll follow you back :) - https://whatafancyworldbylaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a gorgeous hotel! And the view from that big window is a dream, as you said it makes the perfect Insta-photo spot haha! Thank you for sharing this very comprehensive review Shaira :)

    Julia x
    Last Post: My Autumn Fashion Essentials | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/11/my-fashion-favourites-for-autumn.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute hotel babe.

    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful vacation place indeed. Your room has an incredible view dear.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful dress, good morning. 😊

    wholesale dresses

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never known of this hotel before, but it seems to be intriguing. I visited several hotels in the UAE for a short staycation with my kids. Any of them were used in the Select App. When I was looking for a decent hotel pass and deals, I came across this app.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hotels in Whitefield Bangalore
    Spanning world-renowned landmarks, modern business hotels, luxury resorts, authentic heritage palaces and rustic safari lodges, each Taj hotel reinterprets the tradition of hospitality in a refreshingly modern way to create unique experiences and lifelong memories. Established in 1903, Taj is Indian Hotels Company Limited’s (IHCL) iconic brand.

    ReplyDelete