Prom Dresses with New Arrival Dress

8 Comments
Hey guysss! How are you all doing? Events and occasions are starting to come up again because of the  fast approaching holidays. Fast forward to 2020, more occasions and formal events will take place and being the most popular, Prom Event, in February and March. I’m sure most of you have already in mind of what to wear or have saved thousands of pinterest inspirations in your gallery already. (I’m guilty of this! Haha) I recently discovered an online store that may help you come up with your fashion ideas for your big day. New Arrival Dress, from the brand name itself, showcases different kinds of dresses for different occasions. They have Long Prom Dresses that may live up your fairytale and princess dreams and ideas for your prom night. It comes in different styles such as A-line, mermaid, long sleeves and the like. Aside from the style it also comes in different colors such as black, burgundy and Red Prom Dresses being their most popular.

Here are some of my top 3 picks and suggestions for your prom dress ideas.
This one is a very minimalist and sleek dress. I love how it looks professional and clean. The structure made it curvier while the high slit cut made it sexier. The color is also a plus since it looks very pure and elegant. 
One shoulder dresses will always be my thing. I love how this dress looks elegant and modern princess like through the appliques and ball gown style that it have. I also love the color of this dress because it matches all types of skin color. Lastly, the high slit style made the whole look sexier.   
Lastly, mermaid gown in lace is one of the most femme combination. I also love the fact that this kind of dress hugs the body perfectly. This is a perfect prom night stunner! 
If you'd love to see more of their dresses, you can visit their website, https://www.newarrivaldress.com/. See you in my next posts! :)

xoxo,



You may also like

8 comments:

  1. These are so dreamy, I love your picks, I wish it was acceptable to wear gowns like this every day :D *swoons* xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red dress is absolutely gorgeous!!

    Julia x
    Last Post: My Autumn Fashion Essentials | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/11/my-fashion-favourites-for-autumn.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These gowns are so dang gorgeous!

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete