Studs are back!

32 Comments
My love for heels will never be replaced by the comfort that those flats can give! Since I was little I've always wanted to wear high heels and walk in it. Fast forward to when I grew up, I loved heels even more. I started collecting heels of different styles even if I know that I will not be able to wear it most of the time. I just love looking at it on display and watch it grow in number! Hahaha! Anyway, I want to share with you the newest added heels in my collection. :) 
I've always wanted to own a pair of studded gladiator heels. I've appreciated and loved it even more when Valentino released it's very own classic style of this pair. I know that I am not yet capable of buying such high end piece for around $800-$1000. When I saw this pink studded strap gladiators from SHEIN I just know I have to get it. For around $31 or Php 1,550 I am able to satisfy my cravings for these heels! :) Just the typical stiletto heels, it's not really comfortable to wear. But on the bright side, it looks sexy when worn and can turn any dull outfit into a chic one. I love that it's suede and the color is just so cute. Overall, this pair is worth every penny and I think it's a good investment and addition to every girl's closet.
Get an extra 15% off for orders $59 and above when you use the code: Q4Shaira upon checkout. :)
Studded Heels- Shein

xoxo,



You may also like

32 comments:

  1. These shoes are super cute! I like also that red bag!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  2. These studded heels are gorgeous! I like them paired with this casual look.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love studded heels and these are so pretty!!! You look amazing!! x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love these pink studded heels! So dope on you!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. So damn cool babe, I love this casual chic look!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is too funny collecting heels. Yes they are hard to walk in but so fun. And love the red Guess belt bag. I still need to get another belt bag I bought my first one second hand from Converse but it is very sporty I want to get a dressier one like this. And yes 55 mins, I could not believe it myself, next thing you know I will be making feature length documentaries lol

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes! I also imagine myself walking the runway every time I wear heels. Haha!

      Delete
  7. Really gorgeous shoes!! I can't walk in heels to save my life, haha. But, i do enjoy them a lot!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are such cute studded heels! I can't wear heels much after a knee injury a while ago but I do love the studded flat sandals I have! :)

    Hope that your week is going well :) Such a hot day today here, more like summer than spring!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. These shoes look amazing on you! :)

    X Merel
    http://www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These heels are gorgeous! I love that pink colour. I'm not surprised they're uncomfortable though haha - I never wear heels because they kill my feet. But I guess they are so stylish, it's worth wearing them once in a while!

    Julia x
    Last Post: NYC - Exploring Manhattan & Brooklyn | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/10/exploring-nyc-manhattan-brooklyn.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes! I've always wanted to wear a pair every time I go out.

      Delete
  11. These pink heels are beautiful and you wear them so well. I like how you paired them with shorts to make this look more toned down. Lovely red belt bag as well.

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. These heels are so gorgeous and very Valentino-esque! I've always loved studs when it comes to footwear and this blush pink shade is beautiful on you darling :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh these studded heels are fabulous!!! I love the blush paired with silver studs!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love them, and they're perfect on you!! :)

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kauniit vaatteet ja värit. Jos sinulla on mahdollisuus käyttää sitä, näytät kauniilta.

    Outerwear for Women

    ReplyDelete
  16. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete