Wedding Inspo #1

4 Comments

 Hey everyone! How are y'all doing? I am so excited for the upcoming family events this coming April and May. Two of my cousins from both sides are tying the knot! They're slowly getting married and I couldn't be happier for both of them. I love weddings, I'm a big fan and I've been attending every wedding celebrated in the family since I was little. All the little details- the lavish gowns, beautiful makeup, everything are what I'm always looking forward to. This coming May my Ninang is getting married to his long term boyfriend in Tagaytay. Guess what, I'll be part of her entourage and I'm so happy! I'm not only excited about the ceremony itself but I'm also excited with our gowns. 

This year's wedding is all about simplicity and elegance. Ever since pandemic weddings started I've seen a lot of classic themes being followed by different couples on their weddings. Floor length chiffon dresses became also a thing as bridesmaids dresses especially in the top classic colors and cuts. You don't have to show off too much to look good- simply looking sophisticated in this dress and you're good to go! 

For gown orders and inquiries, you may check out Alfabridal's website. Wait for more bridal gown ideas and suggestions on my next posts!:)

xoxo,





You may also like

4 comments:

  1. Good post. I be taught one thing more challenging on completely different blogs everyday. It should at all times be stimulating to learn content from different writers and apply somewhat one thing from their store. burgundy bridesmaid dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report. Email him here via Email him here via hackintechnology@cyberservices.com or whatsapp Number: +!213 295 1376.

    ReplyDelete