Wedding Inspo #4

3 Comments

When I was young my mom would always dress me up in loud and colorful prints. Growing up I learned to appreciate and love it to the point that I was termed by my friends and other colleagues the queen of prints because I tend to wear it at all times. It led me to experiment and make every busy day on the streets like a runway channeling my print on print collection. Haha! 
One of the prints that I love the most is florals! I tend to be edgy but I'm more of a chic type. Florals is a universal design. It's not only for the youth but is also for the young at heart. It can be of modern style or vintage one. It can be of softer pastels or loud vibrant. It is of no doubt that florals will always be my favorite and I most of the print collection in my closet are in that style.

Realizing how versatile it was, I've also imagined it to be incorporated in weddings hence the flower print bridesmaid dresses. I came across few good selection from Alfabridal and I want to share my top 3 favorites:


If you are a soon to be bride and looking for a fun and chic bridesmaid dresses here's one of my top recommendation! Check out their website for more finds!

xoxo,




You may also like

3 comments:

  1. I saw this article by chance, thank you very much for sharing.

    Nice dress, I like the last floral sling dress the most.

    Is the discount still available? I will also follow my daily clothing store, recently there are new arrivals clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report. Email him here via Email him here via hackintechnology@cyberservices.com or whatsapp Number: +!213 295 1376.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for writing such a great article. I love your blog very much. Rjerdress is an online store integrating prom dresses design and sales. Here, you can easily find the prom dresses you want. We have many styles to choose from. Including mermaid prom dressestwo piece prom dresseshigh low prom dresses

    ReplyDelete