Winter Preparation

0 Comments

 Hey guys! We’re already past our half year and can you imagine how time literally went by really fast?? It’s the start of the rainy season already in my place and I can’t wait for the colder days to come. As seasons change gradually so as the clothes that we wear. Winter is actually my favorite season. Although we still have to travel to experience winter in other place, this season excites me the most. The idea of snow, snow mountains, snow activities, layering winter clothes and Christmas markets are the things that I'm looking forward to. When it comes to dressing up, it’s a little challenging to dress for a season that we don’t get to experience always because we do not have the amount of clothes to stock up in our closet. Luckily I found the perfect site where I can buy women’s winter boots and other essential winter stuffs to get me prepared. I’m actually browsing through their website earlier and I can’t help but appreciate and admire their cute, warm winter boots.

Tip: If you’re going to purchase your own winter boots, make sure that it is water resistant or water proof. Let them serve its purpose! They’re supposedly there to help your feet protected in the driest and wettest months of the year. Another thing is that, look for something with insulation. Make sure your feet is warm in the cold winter season.

Here are some of the boots that caught my eyes and y’all know that I have an eye for anything cute stuffs! I hope you get to appreciate it!


This pair of suede snow boots caught my attention. It's very chic and stylish. I noticed that everything that I've selected are dark red boots. I guess it's the shade of my soon winter outfits. 

Don't you just love this cute leather winter boots? I love that it's waterproof. It looks very comfortable to wear and made for long winter galas and walks. 
Last but not the least is this pair of fleece winter boots! This is one of the pieces that I'd recommend as you'll be wearing this most of the time in winter. I love that it has built in fur inside which can make your feet warmer in a cold winter day.

That's it! You may visit Shelivo.com for more winter shoes and finds! 

xoxo,





You may also like

No comments: