CONGRATULATIONS!

1 Comments
This day was one of the most memorable day of my High School Life and  probably one of the most heart pounding day for all of us, Seniors, because the ANNOUNCEMENT OF HONORS had just happened. Gosh! Sa totoo lang hindi naman talaga ako kinakabahan these past few days pero noong "moment of truth" na at nag tatawag na ng honors lalo na noong malapit na ang surname na "M", shocks, bigla na lang akong kinabahan kasi baka malampasan yung pangalan ko. Yes, ganyan po akong ka praning kanina. :))) But when Sr. Claire said "Shaira Angelique Manalo", GOSHHH! Thank you Lord! Super saya ng feeling. As in. After all those sleepless nights, all those tears (every time I feel really down because of getting very low grades and thinking that I wouldn't be able to be an honor student), piles of school works... I MADE IT! YES! I MADE IT! I'm really proud of myself and I'm really happy that I was able to surpass and graduate this coming March 22 With Honors! :) Yung feeling na ang saya-saya umakyat sa stage para tanggapin yung pinaghirapan mo for 4 years! :"> I did this not only for myself but also for my parents!  This is my birthday gift for mom. :">

These pictures were all taken before the Announcement of Honors. Mukhang happy? Kabado po kami diyan kailangan lang talagang mag smile kasi may paparazzi. :))) I'm glad that these smiles are for REAL now. Congrats BENE. I love you so much. WE MADE IT! Mas makakahataw na tayo sa mga practices for Parent's Night and Graduation. Happy and satisfied na. =) No worries, No Fears! Ilang days na lang at gagraduate na tayo! Mag cocollege na tayo! Ang tatanda na natin. :))) Let's cherish every moment together. Outing na agad after graduation. HAHAHA. I love you BENE!

(c) Yram :">

Congratulations Batch 2012-2013! 
Kahit na hindi lahat naka receive ng award, I know you did your best to be part of this centennial batch graduation! I salute you! >:D<

xoxo,
SHAIRA


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. He is a professional hacker, he is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any types of hacking jobs you require. why i said this is because I have engaged him severally in various hacking jobs and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him also, He has really proven himself to be a professional and a reliable hacker, He can help you out with any hacking jobs including this:

    -Cell Phones hacking (remotely)
    -Credit Repair
    -Bitcoin Recovery (Any type of Cryptocurrencies)
    -Make money from Home (Any Countries)
    -Social media Hacking
    -Website Hacking
    -Erasing of criminal Records (Any Countries)
    -Grade Change

    Email him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete