My favorite season

0 Comments

 Hello everyone! How are you all doing? Is everyone on summer break already? Well, good for you! Life update: I already started working as a dentist and since this month started I only had 3 days off! Blessings are pouring one after another. I'm starting to gain patients in my practice and I couldn't be more grateful for it. I'm trying to save up for (of course bills and) a trip next year to a snowy place.

What I missed the most during pandemic season is the chance to travel and explore with family and friends. We actually have a pending pre-pandemic trip abroad that we were not able to use. I have been reaching out to our travel agency and I'm asking for a rebook for a trip next year.  I've always want to travel with my family in a different season. We've been abroad on a summer, spring and winter but there isn't no snow yet. I want us to experience snow together because it'll be one of our firsts if ever.  Crossing my fingers that it'll happen next year! 

As part of my planning journey, I'm not only in charge with our itinerary and proposed budget but also the clothes that we will be wearing. I am my family's outfit adviser! Every time we travel abroad I want to make sure that we're dressed comfortably yet in our most stylish outfits. It'll be framed in our house after all & we do not know when are we coming back again to that place! Might as well dress pretty already, right? :) 

Speaking of dressing for winter, I've been continuously browsing shelivo for their other warm boots for women collection. I'm pretty sure that I'll be wearing a stylish and comfortable pair on a snowy day! Here's some more of my favorites and top picks from their website. 



I hope you get to pick yours too from their collection. Leaving you here their website for more finds-- shelivo.com 

See you on my next posts! :)


xoxo,





You may also like

No comments: