Summer essentials

2 Comments

 Hey guys! It's still summer in my country but with a little pour of rain shower. How are you all doing? It's a nice day today just stay at home and work in pajamas with a hot mocha coffee on hand. Today's a great day since I've dedicated much time in blogging and gathering ideas for the blog. I called for an off today from my clinic to simply focus on other stuffs and spent most of my time in front of the laptop. I also had  more time to binge watch my favorite korean dramas! Are you a fan too? What kdramas are you watching now? Recommend me some romantic comedies in the comment section below! 

 Speaking of summer, what places have you been this summer? What summer essentials did you bring? Living in a country with almost all year summer season can be very hot and wet at the same time. It's not as challenging as other seasons are because we do not drastically experience temperatures of highs to lows. I have a few summer essentials to share with you-- most of which are the things that I always use and can't leave the house without wearing/having.

1. Umbrella- I always have my umbrella with me and it's the number one on my list. The heat is really insane here. It can easily cause sunburn. Same with the rain. When it rain it's also still insane. You better have your umbrella with you everywhere.

2. Sunscreen. Never forget to apply your sunscreen. It can save you from sunburn! I already learned my lesson. I got a sunburn on my two legs and I spent lots for my medicine. 

3. Mask- It's still covid season and masks are still a must in PH. I had a breakout because of maskne and I'm currently having it treated by a derma. When I discovered Kleenex mask my maskne problem stopped. It's actually my holy grail! I ordered mine on shopee PH. You can check it for yourself!

4. T-shirts. Oversized t shirts for women are a must this summer! With the scorching heat of the sun, a tshirt + shorts combo can already save you in your everyday comfort. I'm a fan of tshirts and I actually have them in all colors. I use it also underneath my PPE every time I go to the clinic and treat patients. Shelivo.com has surely lots of them too in different styles and colors. Here are some that I'm currently eyeing

That's it! What are your current summer essentials? :) Drop them down on the comment section below. See you in my next posts!


xoxo,





You may also like

2 comments:

  1. So many great items sweetie!

    Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. A comfortable and soft top is required for summer.

    I just got my wholesale swimwear supplier from Wholesale7 store yesterday, it's great and very cheap.

    ReplyDelete