Wedges, yay or nay?

0 Comments

Hey guys! It's almost the end of the month! How are you all doing so far? Are you still on summer high? I've been busy lately juggling between working in different dental clinics and catching up with colleagues and friends. What also keeps me busy this week is my preparation for the upcoming Induction of New Dentists in Batangas City Dental Chapter. Ahhhh, this is finally happening. It's only once a dream that's finally a reality now. Speaking of preparation for this event I have been cramming lately of what to wear for the night. I allotted a day for dress hunting but wasn't able to find a dress for rent that fitted my body frame. My last choice and I guess my only choice is to have a designer rush a dress for me so it'll fit me the way I want to. 

I'm actually collecting inspirations from pinterest given the theme Modern Filipiniana. Aside from the dress I have been looking for the accessories and shoes that I can wear for the event. Remember the website that caters winter boots that I have previously shared here on the blog, they have a wide collection of casual and formal shoes too! I'm actually eyeing their platform wedge sandals collection. I remember those days when I used to see my mom wear these kind of shoes! They're ageless! I still wear wedges too! They're not only durable but also comfortable to wear. Unlike stilettos they are also more stable when worn.

Here are some of the wedges from their website that I am most likely to get for me and my mama! You can also take these as an inspiration for your next order!


Don't forget to check out their website, Shelivo.com for more fashionable shoes! See you on my next post!


xoxo,






You may also like

No comments: